v. left for dead

☟"Fell off the monorail, got savaged by pteranodons, found Bumpy

"Fell off the monorail, got savaged by pteranodons, found Bumpy..!"

Camille woke up to the sounds of Ben speaking which at first she thought she was going mad until the situation beforehand ran through her mind. She painfully groaned as Brooklynn was wiping her face, Camille swatted the girl's hand away as she squinted her eyes at Ben who was tying Hap up with nearby vines.

"Survived in the jungle, defeated Toro, and then I overheard that fancy couple conspiring with this guy, Hap." 

Brooklynn helped Camille to her feet who she stumbled at first but regained her footing, leaning heavily on the bat in her grip,

"So I figured you guys might need my help" he smiled, standing back up as he finished tying Hap, and he dusted his hands together.

"Oh, hey, I still have your dork pouch-" Kenji pointed downwards before he noticed it was gone, "What?" He looked confused thinking he lost it but Ben chuckled kindly at Kenji.

"Oh, yeah. I snatched it off of you earlier" Ben took hand sanitizer out squeezing it onto his hand before putting it back in the pouch,

"But thanks for keeping it safe" He smiled before picking up the electric staff off the ground and spinning it.

"Could have used this while fighting ol' Toro, eh, Bumps?" Bumpy let out a growl as Brooklynn made him jump nearly dropping the staff as he tried to look cool after being scared by Brooklynn,

"Ben, focus. The couple, what exactly did they say?" The girl's tone was quick and sharp,

"Not too much, but they're definitely up to something" Ben looked back glaring at the man on the floor before looking back to Brooklynn, "Hap, too. I say we feed him to the Mosasaurus or the T. rex"

"Or you could listen to me," Hap said grunting as he was now upon his knees glaring at the kids as they all gasped,

"You're awake?" Brooklynn said as Hap scoffed,

"Of course I'm awake. You think I'm gonna be taken out by a bunch of kids?"

"Challenge accepted.." Ben fired looking at Hap as he turned the electric staff on pointing it towards Hap, "Put that down boy before you get yourself hurt,"