vi. becoming ben pincus

☟"Brooklynn? Hello!"

"Brooklynn? Hello!"

Yasmina said looking around for a brief moment, Brooklynn faced away keeping her gaze on the map as Kenji too tried not to dwell on what happened back where they lost Hap, and Camille too so he turned looking over Brooklynn's shoulder at the map.

"What?" Brooklynn blurted out as she brought the map closer to her view, Yasmina was still unsatisfied that she didn't get a proper answer.

"He's taking Tiff and Mitch to Main Street?" Brooklynn said as Yasmina snapped out of her thoughts. All she could think about was Camille, she didn't get a positive answer from both of them as the doubt grew inside her as she began thinking the worse, what she was praying didn't happen, happened.

Camille pushed herself to her feet, leaning against her bat for support as the ache in her knee was getting better.

She began to walk back outside the garage. She didn't know how long she had sat in that corner to petrified to move but she could see clearly the sky had changed colors.

Camille looked at the first area around her and thought what she could do next.

She truly felt lost with no clue on how she'd find the others again yet her only option was to track her steps back towards Mitch and Tiffs camp in hopes to find help,

Which is what she did.

She began to retrace the way she and the others came from, well atleast she thought, the area looked familiar so she was hoping she was going the right way though her memory grew foggy, all the greenery looked the same in her eyes as suddenly she began to lose faith,

"Okay...think..." Camille whispered under her breath as she paused, looking at the area around her.

"So if we walked through this way..." Camille said as she kept on walking for a good minute before she reached the area of what seemed to be where Ben saved them from Hap which gave her a little bit of hope yet the rocks looked different to what she remembered, "But what way did we go from...here..."