i. hang gliding with dinosaurs

☟"Au revoir, Jurassic World!!"

"Au revoir, Jurassic World!!"

Camille cheered waving goodbye to the island. The group had made a stable raft with supplies they would require on the voyage from the island back to sophistication. Hopefully.

"See ya never, stupid Dino Island!" Kenji yelled out standing up near the end of the raft,

"You thought you could eat us? No way!" He swung his arms open wide as Camille dipped down evading his arm as she scowled up at him groaning,

"You thought you could stomp on us? Think again!" Sammy slapped the back of his shoulder with a grin on her face as she joined in the insults against the island, "Yeah! You thought you could crush our spirits? Impossible!"

"Yeah!" Kenji called out as Sammy cheered before the two clapped hands performing a handshake, Camille looked at Brooklynn by a box secured to the raft as the girl was just as confused, shrugging it off.

"To be fair, the island did crush my spirit--" Ben began speaking as Camille moved towards Darius who stood by the sail listening to Ben talk before eventually arguing with Yasmina,

"The island pulverized my bones I suppose..." She weakly wiggled her fingers earning a chuckle from Darius before the two tunned back into the conversation Ben was having.

"Well, Bumpy likes it when I tell it..." Ben grumbled before a rippling wave sent everybody into panic as the raft rocked up and down against the harsh sea before regaining its balance, Brooklynn looked over as her eyes widened while everybody recovered from the mini-wave.

"um...guys?" Brooklynn said as worry filled her voice, everybody looked in her direction before taking notice of the even bigger wave heading straight towards them as it towered over their raft.

There was no way out of it.

"Everyone, secure the vines!" Brooklynn called out as everybody began running to the vines that held the raft in one piece,