iii. rich kids penthouse

☟"Hurry up, Darius

"Hurry up, Darius. With the engine off, we're gonna get swept out the sea or smashed in the rocks,"

Kenji called out from where the engine was as Sammy, Camille, and Yasmina were holding onto a rope that had Darius on the other end, dangling off the edge of the boat trying to patch the hole.

"All right, pull me up!" Darius called as the three girls pull back in the rope lifting Darius back up. Sammy and Camille keep pulling as Yasmina reaches and pulls Darius up and over as he began to untie the rope from around his waist.

"We gotta fix that hole or the gas would be the least of our problems.." Darius dusted his hands together,

"I thought having no GPS would be the least of our problems," Kenji said jumping down the ladder from the top deck, approaching the three as they walked over towards everybody else.

"Yeah and uh, not to add to the doom and gloom but..." Yasmina began before the boat unexpectedly rocked in the sea, lightly tipping to the side before moving back to its center.

"..pretty sure we're also sinking," Yasmina said as Kenji shrugged at her, "Nah. We're just riding low in the water because of uh..." everybody looked over as Kenji cleared his throat.

Bumpy was heavier than anything and sinking half the boat, Ben looking at all of them with a death glare with his hands on Bumpy.

"Do not listen to him. You're perfect the way you are..." Ben whispered to Bumpy who let out a low growl before Ben turned back, looking up.

"Isn't there some non-Dino-infested dock we can get to?" He called out, Brooklynn stands up and moves over with a map in hand, "The closest one is on the other side of the island" We'll never make it"

"We're doomed and gloomed," Brooklynn said lowering the map and glancing at everybody around,

"Ha! Hold up!" Kenji snapped getting everybody's sudden attention, "There is another dock not far from here. A private dock that's not on any map-"