Chapter 1: How this Started

After the fight between Kantou manji and Toman, there's no one die. But Takemichi faint and blood coming out from his mouth. Everyone shocked seeing him like that. Chifuyu and Akkun run to him and take him to the hospital. Mikey who is in dark impulse, suddenly come back to his mind. He shocked and scared, since he lost Soo much peoples that he care.
Mitsuya, after seeing Takemichi like that, he immediately call Hina. Hina in other side of the phone, panicked and immediately get dressed and run out from her apartment. Then, suddenly she saw Mitsuya, waiting for her to take her to the hospital.

[At the hospital]
*Hina get off from Mitsuya's back and run toward the hospital. Mitsuya follow very close at back. In the hospital, she see a bunch of peoples that she recognized. She run toward then and look at them with scared and panic face*

Hina: Where is he!?
*Hina burst into tears while look at them. Chifuyu walk to Hina with sad face*
Chifuyu: .. Takemitchy are in
                 Operation room..
*Hina shocked and her legs suddenly feel weak. She are about to fall but then Senju come and help her standing*

After that, they all wait for the operation finish. Mikey sitting far from them with guilty face and blame himself for Takemichi's injures. Senju saw it and she just ignore it, since it would be better like this, she thought.

[After a few hours of waiting]
*A doctor get out from the room. Everyone that wait for Takemichi, get up and look at the doctor with worried face, especially Hina and Mikey*

Inui: How is he, Doctor!? There's
          nothing wrong, right!?
*The doctor look at them with silent answer. Then, after a few seconds, he answer it*
Doctor: I am very sorry for you guys,
               but he have a cancer..
*Everyone shocked*
Hina: How!? He is very healthy from
           what I see!
Doctor: .. Due of getting deep bruises
               at back body, head and
               stomach, he got a cancer. So,
               he have three more years to
               live..
*Everyone are very shocked with the news, especially Hina, Mikey, Chifuyu, Inui, Mitsuya and Akkun. They all cry*

After they know the news, they all visit Takemichi in his hospital room. Mikey and Hina decided to taking care of Takemichi until he awake, so they both stay all night. Hina already tell her parents about it and they let her stay.

[In Takemichi's room]
*Hina and Mikey standing at Takemichi's side with sad face*

Mikey: .. It's all my fault..
*Hina look at Mikey with shocked face. Mikey burst into tears while look at Takemichi*
Mikey: This is all my fault.. If I haven't
              gone to my dark impulsive,
              this wouldn't happened..
*Mikey hitting himself very hard*
Mikey: It's all my fault x5
*Mikey hit himself until his arm have a purple bruise. Then, Hina stop him from hitting himself again. Mikey look at her with shocked face. Hina look at him with mad and sad face*
Hina: Stop doing that! It's not your
           fault!
Mikey: Hina..
Hina: It's not your fault that you have
           a very weak mentality in you!
*Mikey are about to cry, look at Hina*
Mikey: Hina.. You don't understand..
              It's my fault that I am the
              cause of death in every
              peoples that die in my life..
*Mikey look down with guilty face*
Mikey: It's really my fault.. it's really
             my... fault..
*Hina suddenly go and hug Mikey. Mikey shocked and look at Hina*
Hina: Don't blame yourself,
           Mikey-Kun!! Remember,
           Takemichi-kun always said that
           it's not your fault
*Mikey shocked and then cry at Hina's arms*

*After that, Mikey fall asleep at Takemichi's side. Hina look at they both and smile*
Hina: (It's really happy to see them
            together like before..)
*Hina go to Takemichi and slide a blanket to his body. Then, she go to Mikey and do the same as she do to Takemichi*

[At the next day]

Hina sleep at the other side to Mikey's place, since there's no couch. She hold Takemichi's hand all the time

*Takemichi slowly open his eyes and move a little bit of his hands. Hina feel it and wake up from her sleep. She look at Takemichi with happy and worried face*

Hina: Takemichi-kun, you're awake!!
*Mikey heard Hina's loud noise. He wake up and see Hina look at Takemichi with happy and excited face. Hina look at Mikey*
Hina: Mikey-Kun! He is awake!
*Mikey shocked. He get up from his seat and look at Takemichi with worried face. Takemichi look at Mikey*
Takemichi: Mi..key...Kun..
*Mikey look at him with guilty face and go hug him with tears coming out from his eyes*
Mikey: I am very sorry for make you
             like this Takemitchy!! I'm sorry
            for almost beat you till death!!
            I'm very sorry x5
*Takemichi look at Mikey, who is crying like a river. He smile*
Takemichi: It's ok.. Mikey-Kun..
*Mikey look at him with tears at his eyes. Takemichi smile. Mikey look at him and then start to cry more*