The New Girl

Well now its time that Y/N boards the train to Hogwards and she goes to Hogwards with so much sadness as she leaves her old school and her best friends who were the world for her but still there's a fire inside her to find out what happened to her parents and it kills her everyday that her mother's killer is out there roaming around happily. But she was sure that she had to get sorted into Slytherin because only then she could find the secrets to whatever secrets and mystery is behind her life. And her only aim was to defeat Lord Voldemort.

" Uncle Newt! I guess I'm good from here.. I know you have so much work and you are very busy with the ministry but thank you so much for coming." Newt pats Y/N's head "Hey you will always be my little girl and nothing is as important as you. You're Mom and Dad would be so proud you Y/N " Y/N hugs him tightly and Newt exchanges the hug with her and he tells her that the train was about to leave. Y/N runs and gets into the train and she waves at Newt. When she was about to go inside the compartment newt shouts "Y/N!!! Never forget Always and Forever" she smiles and nods her head. 

Y/N's POV

I gotta agree the train do look fancy than the ship our school had. Oh gosh all the cabins are full and how many should I go on looking for... Hopefully this has some place. "Hey do you mind if I sit here because all the other cabins are full." There was this girl who came near me looked me top to bottom " Are you new here? And what's your last name? " I was taken a little back because the second question she asked was my last name. I give my hand out " Um! yeah I'm new here and my name is Y/N Scamander." The girls face relaxes a bit "Oh so you must be a pure blood.." she gets cut off by a guy who was sitting near the window who I didn't take a notice of.. "Pfft! a Scamander no idea whether they're a pure blood , half blood or a mud blood. They just mingle with every blood. So Pathetic and they don't stand up for themselves. Stupid Hufflepuffs." I felt my blood boil. I pushed that girl standing in front of me smirking. "Move..." And that guy with the stupid silver blonde hair stands up in shock . I guess she must be his girl friend. I grabbed his collar and pushed him to the window and looked him in the eye "Atleast we don't discriminate people according to their blood. I wonder what blood runs inside you. " for minute he's taken back. I lift his chin up "Oh yeah a filthy blood! " This comment brought shivers to everyone." And if my ancestors showed you what we had You wouldn't have stood a chance. Don't ever mess with me again" 

There were people who were witnessing this and Y/N walked out with her head held high. "Too much drama just in the train. I guess I gotta stand" she talks to herself and she hears a voice " Hi ! I'm Hermoine and thanks for what you did to Malfoy, he really needed that.' I saw this girl with light brown curls and she looked like someone who knew a lot of things. " Hey I'm Y/N, I don't know why but that comment really got into my head so I couldn't control myself" Hermoine smile and "You can sit with us, there's only 3 of us" Y/n's eyes brighten up "Oh thank you so much" And she walks up into the cabin and notices two guys and Hermoine introduces them " This is Ron" he was a red headed guy who looked very innocent and he was munching on the chocolate frogs. " This is Har.. " I automatically cut her off "Harry Potter" she smiled " Well I didn't know he was famous out of the school too. I answered " I don't know anything about how he was famous just knew his name.. I really don't know how..." I notice this guy with black hair and through his glasses I can notice his green eyes directly looking at me, it felt like I had a connection with him and I guess even he felt it. "Well that's weird... Guys this is Y/N.." hermoine breaks the silence and I shake my hands with Ron and Harry. "Nice to meet you Y/N, I've heard a lot about you.  I guess you would've noticed me because of the letters I sent you". Y/N is flustered " Oh! Harry it was you, thanks for those letters though!" Ron's eyes widen " She's the best dragon flyer and trainer of our generation. Are you Y/N Scamander ??" Y/n was shy by this time " Yeah, its nothing" 

Time skipss

When Y/N was getting off the train everyone was talking about her. Not only about her confrontation but she looked stunning. She was literally everyone's dream girl. Everything about her seemed perfect. But everyone had the fear to approach her because of her confrontation with no other than Mr. Malfoy himself. Everyone was wondering who this "New Girl" was!!!