im going insane and I'm going to re-write this shit

I woke up with my head hurting, it felt like I was going to explode.

I looked around, confused. I was in a bedroom. Pastel pink floral wallaper with some posters. The bed itself was a twin bed with plane pink sheets. The room was pretty empty only with the bed I was lying on and a bedside table beside it.

I heard the door creek open. A girl with ebony black hair, fuchsia pink eyes stood behind the door. She looked concerned about something, then she looked at me and gave me a smile. In an almost sing songy voice she said:
"you're finally awake!"

I sat up from the bed and I assume with a puzzled look said "huh?"

"oh right" she said with a chuckle, "well, in short. you came to me, looking for directions and we decided that for the time being you'd stay at my home! While we were on our way, you just.. Ya know... Fainted."

Silence filled the room

"do you remember...anything?" she said.

"Well" before I could even finish my sentence, everything came back rushing to me.

I was walking back from school, I'd usually go with my friend but she'd went home early today. I saw cat cross my path. I usually don't care about animals but this cat was different.. It was hypnotic. I foolishly followed it. After following it for awhile, I found myself in a forest. But not any forest, all the trees looked like weeping willows which were pink but as I walked along the path, the trees turned ruby red.

"Uhhh, Sir?" I heard a voice say

"oh sorry and uh thanks alot" I blurted out.

She smiled again and chuckled.

I was still very confused but at least I remembered something.