{𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓}

I'm in love with you. I say I am but maybe I'm not.I never really knew when I "fell in love" with this person but it happened so suddenly that I couldn't stop. It's like you were meant for me and I was meant for you.

Unrequited is what the love is. I never really understood myself and I still dont. The things I think, I could never really tell what was going on but with you, it always seemed right.

It hurt me that I could never confess and be with you but our relationship was always just friends. I hate that.

But I'm glad I'm close with you.

When I go back and I think about what to describe her as I would say she was my type.
My type in a girl.

Small,friendly,sassy,clingy,long hair.

Maybe it's because she's my friend and my second ever friend to understand me as a whole or maybe it was because she was a good person.

I could never really understand why I wanted to be around her more then anyone else.

That was the first stage.

I was the first to speak to her. I don't regret it and I glad I did that day. I enjoyed her company and she enjoyed mine. It was an instant connection and we became really good friends.

I wouldn't say best friends. We were just really close.

The second time I spoke to her, it was around other people. I never wanted to leave somewhere so bad.

I think I was jealous that she would forget about me.

I'm not easily forgettable.

But when someone doesn't want you around anymore, your easily forgettable.

That was one of my worry's. I wasn't sure why I felt like that. I was confused because we've only started speaking yesterday, why would I be so upset if that happened?

That was the second stage.

As the friendship progressed, we started becoming more comfortable with eachother. I soon realised I didn't want to just speak to her only at school but outside of school as well.

I had a longing to see or just to hear from her on the weekends as well.

I want to know what's she's doing or if she's okay or is she going out.

I felt kinda weird wanting to know that as she was just my friend and we hadn't been friends for long so why would I want to know about that.

Especially since it was out of character for me. I'm not a nosy person.

I was shy to ask but I did it anyways. She gave it me and I was happy.

Maybe I should of realised I was too excited.

When she gave me her Snapchat, she was the first to speak over text. I wanted to but it would've been too out of blue to text her and I thought she would find me weird.

She proved me wrong and texted the normal "Hi,How are you?" The first time any of my friends did that and I was shocked but soon answered back.

At first, it felt forced and awkward but soon enough we became comfortable with the conversation and it just flowed out until I ran out on what to say.

I felt happy with the conversation and the next time I spoke to her was at school the next week.

A couple of weeks later, our friendship became more natural and relaxed around eachother. I loved to tease her.

It was more teasing cause I liked how she would get persistent and whiny like when I would say something but not finish it off or just tell someone something but wouldn't tell her.