Pride

Albus POV:
Remus pulls me away from Gellert. He insists on getting me dressed and Sirius does the same for Gellert. I like these people and feel so proud that we inspired them. They smuggle us through the school and we go into the room of requirement. I gasp as I see the room full of rainbow. The room is separated into two dressing rooms. I guess they want our looks to be a surprise for each other.

"Right. So your style is amazing and still is. I mean I guess you made a great anti aging potion because you and Professor Grindlewald look like 50." starts Remus. "Anyway I am dressing you because our styles are very similar whereas I feel like Sirius can create an edgier look for your boyfriend."
I nod. I feel extremely excited. I have always wanted to express myself in the way that I have only ever seen people in the circus dress. Not that I want to be a clown but I love the colour and my heart skips a beat as I see all the shoes and makeup. Remus notes my excitement and tells me I can dress him after he has finished my look. I watch as he pulls out loads of different clothes. He first hands me a pair of sparkly black trousers and a rainbow waistcoat.
"Wait no shirt?" I ask in surprise.
"I mean you can but pride fashion tends to be a bit scandalous and it looks really hot without a shirt." Remus replies.
I nod and pull on the clothes. I feel amazing. I already look amazing.
"Right. Now onto the shoes." Remus says smiling as he sees my eyes light up. "How do you feel about heels?"
"Well I have never worn them but I have always wanted to." I say.
"Well what about these?" He asks pulling out a pair of red sparkly heels. They don't look too high so I nod. I slip the shoes on and begin to wobble around but eventually get my balance.
"Wow. You're a natural. It took me weeks to get the hang of it. Now for the makeup."
I clap my hands with glee. A huge pallette of rainbow powders is spread out over a table with a mirror in front.

"And done." says Remus. I look in the mirror and see what he has done. I have my eyelids painted with rainbow colours with gems stuck on my face and the word love written on my cheek.
"Wow." I say as I look at myself. I look amazing. I finally look like myself.
"Thank you so much." I say.
"You look fabulous." Remus compliments.
"Can I now dress you now?" I ask. I secretly love dressing people up but do not do it often. I sometimes play dress up with Ariana when she is stable.
"Yeah absolutely." He replies.
I begin to look through the clothes.
"Don't hold back. This is like the only time when I can dress as flamboyant as I want."
I hum acknowledging the comment. I pull out a pair of denim jeans with huge holes in. The holes are have sparkly netting underneath. For the top I choose a black sweater which is more holes than material. To go over the top I find some rainbow suspenders and seeing as Remus says he can walk in heels I choose some silver shoes with a rainbow block heel.
"There you go." I say handing my picks to Remus.
"Amazing. I knew you would not let me down." He beams.
I turn to give him some privacy and beging to sort through the makeup.

"And done." I say putting the brushes down with a flourish.
I decided to do a simple silver eye look lined with black liner. I then made rainbow heart freckles and added some red lipstick on his lips.
"Thank you. I look so cool." He says. "Ready to see how our men look?"
I nod feeling slightly anxious about how Gellert will react to seeing me like this. Will he like it or will he hate it?
We step out from the curtain. James and Peter and a girl who is obviously James' girlfriend are sitting in the middle of the room. James' eyes widen.
"Wow you two look amazing." says the girl. "Oh by the way I'm Lily."
I smile at them.
"Okay we're ready." I hear Sirius say from behind the curtain.
Gellert steps out and my jaw drops. Remus was right about Sirius being able to dress Gellert better. He is wearing tight black jeans and a black leather jacket with a rainbow painted on the back. On his feet are some knee high rainbow boots and his beautiful eyes have been lined with a smudgy black liner. He looks gorgeous. He is also wearing no shirt so my eyes rove over his body.
"Merlin's beard Albus. Who knew you could look so hot." stutters Gellert.
I am to flustered to speak so stride up to him and passionately kiss him. Thanks to my heels I am the same height as him.

"Right the port key is going to leave soon. Are we all ready?" says Lily clearly the organised one of the group.
I take Gellert's hand and we nod. I reach out to the port key, a rainbow flag and we are transported to a busy London street. I gasp in surprise as we are surrounded by people covered in colour unafraid to display their love. I take Gellert's hand and we join the parade. I feel great. There are people out there like us.
"We need to work for this." I say to Gellert who nods.
"For the gayer good." He replies.
I laugh and let myself get whisked through London. Remus and Sirius also look so much more alive than when we first met them. Their friends are just there to support but I can tell it means a lot to them that their friends look happier.
People around us are displaying their love unafraid of what the world thinks. I lean into Gellert and we kiss surrounded by love and colour.