one.

"Leila bitch hurry up

"Leila bitch hurry up." My best friend Jass waited outside the stall for me in the crowded club bathroom. "Hold on i'm trying not to get piss everywhere." I hissed back while carefully hovering over the toilet and wiping. "Ugh you and patron don't mix, you always gotta use the bathroom two cups in" She rolled her eyes at me as I made my way out the stall to wash my hands.

Two girls burst into the bathroom scooting to the mirror almost knocking me over. "Damn excuse you." I smacked my lips but they paid me no mind. "Girl he is fine as shit in person" One of them started applying thick coats of lipgloss and picking her breast up to look bigger. "Yes I need to go home with him." Her friend started checking her teeth in her camera reflection. I rolled my eyes in disgust. These girls out here in LA really go for any man breathing. "Come on Jass let's go." I grabbed her away before she could say something smart to ether one of the girls. I'd seen her looking at them waiting to pop off.

" Who the fuck were they even talking about?" Jass started pouring us glasses of the tall green patron slushee we had ordered before leaving the table. "I don't even know." I scanned my eyes around the room searching who they could possibly be fanning over. It was a small crowd of people on the far right of the club but I couldn't see who was center. "I'm guessing whoever up over there." I tilted my head so Jass could look. "Ugh, they be ready to lose it all over groupie men they find in the club I could never."

"FUCK NIGGA YOU SAID IT WAS WHEN YOU SEE ME IM HERE NOW PUSSY WHAT ITS GON BE" a loud deep voice yelled from across the club. "That's our que." Jass stood helping me up and grabbing our purses. "Okay we need to find a way out without going pass them." I frantically looked around the crowded club searching for a exit.

A shot let off causing screams to sound. "Oh my fucking God Lei we gotta go." Jass grabbed my hand and ducked looking for a way out. Two more shots let out. My heart dropped. I started to panic seeing everyone run around and crawling under tables. Jass was pulling me towards the hallway of the club, the opposite direction the shots were coming from. I noticed the small crowd that was once in the corner was now gone.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away from Jass. "Bitch what the fuck are you doing." I tried to argue but realized this was a life of death situation, so while cautious I kept Jass in my other hand just letting them lead the way. They pulled us behind the bar and through the door that was used for Bartenders only. The screams from everyone still on the clubs main floor out front grew faint, it was so eerie. I noticed the arm that was leading us out had security in front of them. This was definitely whoever those girls were being thirsty over earlier in the bathroom.

Before I knew it we was out behind the club in the fresh air. I sighed and let go of the hand that had helped us. He turned around "You and yo friend good ma." I dusted my pants off to look up and meet his eyes. He was about my skin color, with the cutest puppy eyes, tattoos crept up his arm...I noticed he had one of a woman, probably his mother. He wore a big ass chain around his neck that said "BMF" whatever that stood for. Overall he was fine as could be. Jass spoke before I could find the words to say anything. "Thanks we gotta go." She pulled my arm snapping me out of admiring him and we made our way towards the car.

"Girl that shit was crazy" I slammed the door and let out the breath that I had been holding in the entire time. "Man what and who was that nigga that helped he looked familiar." Jass asked not looking for a answer. "I don't know but he was fine." I laughed. I felt her turning her head to look over at me. "Leave it to you to be looking at the niggas in deadly situations." She laughed shaking her head. I rolled my window down and started looking at the buildings pass us by... I was more than grateful for whoever he was.

I'd be sure to tell him that if we ever crossed paths again.......

Message from the Author:
Hey, I hope you all enjoyed. <3
This IS only the beginning.

Feel free to comment predictions or thoughts!