part 7

saturday, 11:30am

i was nearly ready to go to nick's house.
i decided to keep my hair down, flowing loosely past my shoulders. i also put on a necklace, one that was a gift to me from my friends at my old school.
i had spent a while thinking about the outfit i would wear, as i wanted to make a good impression on nick. i also made sure it was.. easy to take off. just in case anything were to happen.
i took out my phone, and i opened instagram.
i'll take a selfie of my outfit, but i'll only post it once i get to his house. i want him to see it in person first.

 i want him to see it in person first

well, i said i'd be there by 12:15am. so i better get going. i picked up a small, black bag and put my phone inside. i said my goodbyes to my sister, and i set off.

12am

i'm slightly early. but that's okay. i'll just message him and wait for him to let me know when i can enter.
i sat down on the wall surrounding his house. he seemed to be relatively wealthy, or at least his family was.
just as i messaged him, i heard a small rustle in the bushes opposite. a squirrel, maybe? it couldn't have been the wind, i would've felt a breeze.. i'm sure it's nothing.

ding!

i had received a message from nick, but just before i got the chance to look at it, the door opened. i looked over my shoulder, and there he was.

- his style is quite different to the uniform he wears at school, but there's one thing he always wears, no matter where he is. that radiant smile.. -

"hey, y/n! you can come inside. my mum made you a cup of tea!" he told me.

i nodded and got up from where i was sitting, and walked inside. just as i was closing the door behind me, i noticed a figure climbing out of the bushes. it was too late for me to see any fine details, though.

- i'm sure it's nothing, or.. no one to worry about. although, i began to feel as if something was.. wrong. but.. i'm here to spend time with nick, and i shouldn't be worrying about stuff. i should be enjoying the time i have here's its best i just forget about it, right? -