𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Credits to Ayla0907 on twitter for the art

Hello to my beautiful readers <3. This is the first chapter of this fanfic, I've written this when I was sad and going through a difficult situation so I decided to write something comforting and relaxing. I hope you like it enjoy ! <3. Don't forget to imagine the geo daddy as you want ;3

You are walking in the streets of Liyue in the afternoon. You saw a tall man with a brown and yellow coat sitting on a round table listening to historical Liyue past stories. His hair is brown with little shades of red/orange. His eyes are gorgeously yellow in a honey shade with an orange eyeliner. He works in the funeral parlor of wangsheg.

This man always attracted me more than anyone. I am in love with his charm...the way he walks, the way he talks... everything is so perfect in this man.

So you decided to sit on a round table just next to the table where he was sitting. He didn't noticed you because he was listening carefully to the man who is telling the stories.
In the angle where you are sitting, Zhongli's face was visible and you are able to see all of his face features.

Damn he is so beautiful...

Your cheeks started to get in a light shade of red and you started to smile because you are happy to see him. He is sitting alone, but you don't have the courage to go and sit next to him so you decided to stay where you are. After a moment he looks at you and your eyes met his. You are surprised because he is looking at you and you are very shy. He smiles from far and waves his hand at you. You do the same, then he stood up and came on the same table as yours.

Omg is he going to sit with me ?

~ Hello y/n. It's been a while that I haven't seen you here in the Liyue streets in a late afternoon. How have you been these days? I miss talking to you...

He is sitting just in front of you, wich is making you nervous.

~ Oh, Hi Zhongli sensei I- I know I was busy with some personal issues that's why I was absent these days... I also miss spending time with you... and don't worry I am all good what about you? How are you ?

~ I am doing fine... just living life nothing much. But you don't seem to be okay, am I wrong?

(He is not wrong, you weren't feeling okay because of a personal problem but you are trying to hide it and you don't want to talk about it either)

~ Uh- I- no I mean yeah I- Im okay-

Your voice cracked in the end like you were about to cry. You were holding your tears for so long

~ Honey you are not okay at all, let's go to a quiet place so we can talk about it mm?

Zhongli said that while holding your hand soflty on the table