43

Daddy!

I made mistakes in the past and now I'm living with the consequences. I regret it, I really do. But I didn't regret the things that I did but the things that I didn't do. I took them as a learning experience and now I want to live my life to the fullest like everyone else. I deserved it. I'm not the same girl I used to before. I will never be perfect, well not everyone else does, but this is the best version of myself whenever I'm with Ace. And he's one of the reasons why I tried my best to heal myself and changed for the better. For me to be deserved of him.

When I started the healing process I suffered a lot. It was very hard for me to cope up because of lack of support mechanism. And it took me a lot of courage and bravery to face everything. I chose to shut my world even with my Mom. I don't want to be a burden to anyone. But Zeke never left me the entire process of my recovery.

I overcome my fears. The nightmares lessened. My suicidal thoughts vanished like a bubble into thin air. They disappeared one at a time. The hardest time for me was whenever I think about of Ace and our happy memories. His smile and his Brown eyes. His hair and his perfectly shaped nose. His touch and his kisses, his warmth that I overly misses.

My desire to get healed heightened when I met Ace, when I fell inlove with him. When I met his family and when I realized that he is too perfect for me. And that's when I came up with the decision to leave him and heal myself first.

"Bilisan mo naman magdrive Harvey! Baka hindi natin abutan si Ace!!" I almost screamed at him.

"Lagpas na nga tayo sa speed limit Maze! Baka mamaya may kasunod na tayong mga pulis!" He retorted.

"I don't care! I need to see Ace! Hindi sya pwedeng umalis. Hindi sya pwedeng-"

Napahawak ako sa tummy ko. Hindi padin ako makapaniwala na may buhay sa loob ng tummy ko. Hindi naman ako magtataka nang magkalaman ito kasi we are not using any protection whenever we're doing the deed. He always shoot his load deep inside my womb. And come to think of it, way back before when we started doing it he is certain that he withdraws before he came but since we've been together, he never pull out. And that makes sense now. Shooter pala si Ace, no wonder he's the Ace player of the Engineering Department.

I tried to call his number but it's out of coverage or he turned it off. Nakakaramdam na ako ng inis at galit sa kanya pero alam ko naman na kasalanan ko padin kasi ito. Babalik padin sakin ang sisi kasi iniwanan ko na naman sya.

I should have listened to him first before running away and avoiding him. I should have talked to him and hear him out before shutting him down. Ginawa ko lang ulit ang bagay na pinagsisihan ko sa huli at ngayon baka tuluyan ko ng pagsisihan talaga hanggang dulo.

I tried to call him again but to no avail.

"Kasalanan ko naman talaga to Harvey! Inulit ko lang ang ginawa ko dati. Iniwan ko na naman sya ng walang paalam tapos ngayon sya naman itong mang-iiwan." Humihikbi kong pahayag kay Harvey.

"Don't worry too much baka makasama kay baby. Malapit naman na tayo Maze."

Napatingin ako sa labas ng matanaw ko na ang Airport. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag kasabay naman ang mabilis na pagtibok ng puso ko.

I tried to call Aisha this time kasi baka nakausap pa nya si Ace bago umalis.

Marahas akong huminga ng sabihin nyang hindi nya macontact ang kanyang kuya and she is really worried of him.

Lakad at takbo ang ginawa namin ni Harvey nang makarating kami sa Airport. I'm almost catching my breath because we are in a hurry. Baka hindi ko na maabutan si Ace. Baka hindi ko na sya makita.