Where it all begins.

~~~Qibli Pov~~~

I groaned as I woke up to the sound of my alarm... I picked up his phone and checked the time. '6:30 already' I thought. I looked at my roommate, Winter. Seeing he was still asleep I put on a hoodie and walked outside my dorm. I turned around to see Moon, my girlfriend, standing right outside.

"Hey!" Moon greeted him excitedly, and hugged me enthusiastically.

"Hi?!?!" I said, still in shock from having to wake up.

"Soooooo, where are you gonna take me for the weekend?" Moon asked.

"huh-wha? It's Saturday already?!?!" I said groggily, rubbing my eyes.

"No you idiot its Friday..."

                                             ~~~Time Skip cus i don't know what to write~~~

"Urgh, history is always so annoying. All we ever talk about is the scorching... It gets tiring." I said to Turtle, my best friend.

"Ya think?" he replied

"So when are you gonna ask Kinkajou out?" I spoke as Turtle blushed a deep red.

"I was thinking maybe over the weekend. Are you taking Moon on a date?" He asked

"I have no idea. She woke me up at 6:30 and asked me where we were going but I was too tired to respond. I'm thinking of maybe going the new cafe. What was it called again? The Scorching? No was it the Scorcher?" I went on thinking of a name.

"You're not even close. It's named after a particular Queen that the "Prince" is a relative of. She died to that plague last year remember?"

"Ohhhhh Glacier. So it's Glacier cafe? I wonder how much it costs."

ding ding ding

"Welp I guess it's time for you to ask Kinkajou out," I said packing up my stuff.

"Go eat snails you barnacle head." Turtle swore

"I'd rather eat camel dung than a snail." I replied cheekily as he ran off.

Still kinda short but I promise it will get better. This was kind off a filler or smt. I was trying to introduce most of the characters but I couldn't get all of them. I will try to set a schedule for every Friday but I will probably break it so whats the point. Anyways, have a great day!

-Seaweed