MAFIA AU! Tomthey X Tony

It's a little long (just like the others..)

Tony's P.O.V:

It's just a normal day or so i thought. You see, the world's most wanted man is no other then, Tomthey Larson the Russian Mafia Leader had entered my Café and his men started shooting at people. Right now I'm in the hand's of Tomthey, his grip is so fuckimg strong and i can't get out of it, if i try to escape i'll break my arm or it will be pulled off.

"That's enough men, let's go. I got the person i want to be my new bride~" 'wait what?! His new bride?! Oh no no no no! This can't happened!.... my dad's life is on the line......' the only reason i said is because of my dad is in the hospital battling lung cancer and i told i'll pay his bills....

"Yes, sir! We'll take to the limo." "No need. I'll take him. Were here anyways." We started to leave i just looked the dead body's all aournd me... 'i'm sorry...' we got in the limo, Tomthey Larson, put me on his lap and kept me there the whole way there

~ After the got to the mansion and got in ~

"Maid Lucky, can you please take my new Bride to see his wedding dress and get him ready please and thank you." "Yes, sir Tomthey. Follow me please." "okay....." We got upstairs to the room with full and i mean FULL of wedding dresses to pick.

~ After they got Tony's wedding dress and got adjustments and did his make up and his hair done. ~

"Is he ready now? Sir Tomthey is getting mad like really mad that's his not done." "Yes he is done." "Good. Follow me." I got up and walk downstairs to get in the car with him......

~ After they got married and blah blah blah blah blah blah and now time for the 'Hunny moon'...~

I was looking the ring on my ring finger and  cried, i can see that He didn't like that at all. "Stop crying! You're ruining you're make up." I waip the tears form the corner of my eyes. "Sorry....it won't happen again..." "it better not."

~ After Tomthey raped tony all night and it's now morning...(Poor Tony....) ~

I was up all night form what happened... 'i hate it here so fucking bad.... i hate him... i want my dad..... i hope my dad is okay....' that's my brain could think off and say.... i got up from the bed and tired to get up off the bad. "Where do you think you're going?" Oh good his up now. "I'm going to take a shower...?" "Oh ok." He said as he kissed my neck and kissed me on the cheek. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Soon after i was done taking a shower and i got dressed. "Maid Lucky, get Tony a dress for dinner tonight. Please and thank you." "Yes sir. What color?" "Any color that you think fits." "Yes sir." I walked out of the bathroom (the door was open. Don't ask..) "Tony, what are you wearing?" "Cloths?" "Are you comfortable?" "Yeah." "Okay, good." I was sitting on the bed and Tomthey, joined after and waited to cuddle with me "No." "Why?" "You don't remember?" "Nope."

~ Time skip when they to dinner. And it ended. ~ 

"Tony, why didn't you eat anything?" "I was not hungry." We were going home, didn't like going to places with people i don't know and don't like.

------------------------------------

Okay i'm done with this AU. It's long as fuck. So just enjoy.