Chapter 4

Author's note:
I have decided to write how long each chapter is, just like I do with my one shots! Everybody who responded seemed to not really have a preference😇

I hope you enjoy! Y/M/N means your mother's name.
———————————————

Word count: 2.1k
Warning: Cigarettes

It's the next morning. Y/N groans - she has barely slept as the chair has been really uncomfortable. Her ankles and wrists hurt, her bottom feels numb and she has been really cold. She wished they would have given her a blanket or something...

She immediately closes her eyes in discomfort as the door opens, bringing bright light into the room.

The person by the door smirks. "Well, good morning. Did you sleep well?" they ask. It's Lucius.

"To be honest... Not really" she says, sighing.

"Were you cold?" he questions as he steps closer, a plate of pancakes in his hand.

Y/N is almost salivating. The pancakes look really delicious.

Lucius chuckles. "Answer my question, then you can eat" he states, looking amused.

The girl blinks a few times. She completely forgot that he just asked a question.

"Um, well... You didn't give me a blanket, so yeah, it was quite cold" she tells him.

"I see, you should have accepted my offer to sleep next to me" he says as he smirks.

Her cheeks turn red at that. She would lie if she said she didn't think of his offer during the night... She would have been warm and comfortable. But how could she possibly lie next to him? He kidnapped her!

Lucius cuts the pancakes into smaller pieces before bringing the fork towards her mouth. She immediately opens it and eats her breakfast. She quickly finishes it which makes him chuckle.

"It's good to see that you have a healthy appetite. Would you like some orange juice?" he offers as he shows her the glass of fruit liquid.

"Yes, please" she says, feeling thirsty.

As he tilts the glass, she drinks it in one go. He wipes her mouth clean with a handkerchief afterwards.

As he's close enough to smell her, he wrinkles his nose. "You need a shower" he points out.

That makes Y/N feel embarrassed. She always makes sure that she's clean and doesn't smell, but she obviously can't do it while locked in a room and tied to a chair.

She has noticed that his hair looks extremely well taken care of. He probably uses expensive products to ensure it's healthy and neat.

While being deep in thought, she doesn't notice that he unties her. "Come on, let's go" he says as he gestures for her to follow him. She decides to do so.

As they are walking, Y/N desperately tries to find an exit. Alas, she doesn't see one. Just a bunch of rooms.

They enter one of them - it seems to be someone's bedroom. As she gives him a questionable look, Lucius smirks.

"I told you that you need a shower, didn't I? Well, you are going to use my shower. My products are simply better. They smell better, too" he states, looking smug.

He then looks at her dress. "That is a really pretty dress. It will have to be washed, though" he says.

"But... What am I going to wear, then?" she questions, looking puzzled.

At that, Lucius looks through his wardrobe before handing her some clothes.

"That's simple - you are going to wear my clothes. Don't worry, all of them are clean" he says, chuckling as he sees her horrified face.