Edging (gxg)

Hey bestiessss. Sorry if this isn't really good, I'm new with edging and shit. I want a hot foreign gf more than literally fucking anything holy shit. ✌️

I came home from a long day at work. I as walked upstairs I heard soft moans coming from my bedroom. "Is she fucking cheating on me?!", I thought to myself as I entered the room.

To my surprise, there she was, eyes rolled back, mouth wide open, moaning loudly as she came. I smirked, noticing she was using a vibrator and not another person to pleasure herself.

"Can't wait for me to get home, now can ya?", I tease. She jumps, shocked at seeing me, then blushes a dark red.

"Am I in trouble", she asks, her Russian accent not very thick so it's easy to understand her. I only smile, taking off my jacket and shirt.

"No, I'm just a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see the full show", I pout, un-doing my bra, throwing it somewhere. I walked over to our closet, searching for something.

"Here it is", I said as I pulled some red rope. She gulped, looking at me with some confusion. "You'll be fine, promise", I reassure her.

I walk over to her, setting the vibrator aside. I lift her arms up and tie her hands to the bed frame. I run my hands down her body, feeling every nook and cranny, every curve and bump, just admiring her beauty.

I kiss her soft lips before grabbing the vibrator. I place it on her clit and turn it on a lower setting. Her back slightly arches, her lips parting. I take the chance to kiss her while I turn the vibrator up more.

She's moans into my mouth, her eyes fluttering. I pull away and move down to her tits. I grab them softly and then take her nipple into my mouth, sliding my tongue across the hard bud.

She moans even more, pulling at the restraints. "Ah ah ah my love, don't even fucking think about it", I warn her. She looks me in the eyes, her eyes begging for more. I kiss her breast again before turning the vibrator up a lot.

"Дерьмо!", She yells as her eyes roll back. She lets out a loud moan. "I'm going to cum.." she said quietly. I turn the vibrator up slightly more. She moans and shuts her eyes, almost cumming. As she closes her eyes I shut off the vibrator.

She whines and sighs. "Иди нахуй..." She mumbled. "What was that?" I asked. "Go fuck yourself" she said with an attitude. "Damn, I really don't think u wanna cum, huh?" "No no no, I was kidding! Please make me cum".

I sigh, putting the vibrator aside. She whines, looking at me with need. "Please.." she whispered. "Fine...but only because I love you". She smiled, watching me as I put my face in front of her pussy.

I slowly started licking her pussy, watching her face as I started going faster. She threw her head back when I bit down on her clit. I worked hard to make her entire pussy gleame with my spit.

With a mix of my spit and her own wetness, her pussy was literally dripping. I sat there, looking at it for a bit. "God, ur so fucking hot", I sighed, making her blush darker. "Please continue" she begged.

I started licking and sucking again, eating her out until she moaned loudly, letting me know she was close. I kissed her pussy before putting two fingers inside her hole. She gasped at the feeling, then came from the pleasure.

I looked at her with a slight smirk, she looked exhausted. "How come you look like that when I'm the one who did all of the work?" I teased her. She gave me an expression that read "stfu" so I decided to do so.

I wiped my hands off on a towel because I hate the way cum tastes, it's WAY to bitter for me to actually enjoy. I untied her and put lotion on her slightly burned wrists.

The end! Sorry if this wasn't a good edging story, idrk what I'm doing at this point but whatever.

~Ray