Part - 3

//Author POV//

You wake up with a fear. Sweats are all over in your face and your heartbeat running like crazily. Now you realise this is all abou your DREAM !!!!

Y/N - Thank god !!! It was a dream!! But it feels like SO REAL!!!! Is he really going to shoot me in next time???!!! I know he is a Gangster but I don't do anything to him!!!!
What the hell is going to me! Why that person is still appearing in my mind???!!!!

You decided to go to the nearest park to get some refreshments.

Next Week~

//Jungkook POV//

I was too busy in those days. Appa told me to meet him at his office but as a superintendent of police it's not easy for me to make time. Whatever, now I'm waiting for my Appa in his office to bring him home. It's already late. He is in washroom. Then i heard a familiar voice.

??? - Sir, I checked all of this files you gave me in this morning!! It's all okay. You can confirm the deal.

Yes, it's that girl!!! Who i saw in that mall.
I didn't know she is working in our company. Although I bearly come here. She was telling those staring at the files in her hand. She didn't see me.. so i put my mask on my face. I know she thinks me as a bad person. So i don't want her to know me more.
I'm staring at her. Then she look straight in to my eyes.. my heartbeat started to running. It remains the same when i first saw her.

//Y/N POV//

It's time to go home so I went to Me. Jeon's office to retuned him the files he gave me in this morning. I kept the files on the table without saw him... After keeping the files I turned my face to Mr. Jeon, but it's not him!! Then who is he?? He looks familiar tho...

Then I heard Mr. Jeon's voice. He is coming from the washroom.

Mr. Jeon - Oh!! Y/N.... What makes you bring here? My daughter!!

Y/N - ohh... Mr. Jeon!! I just finished to check the files you gave me so I thought to return them before going home.

Mr. Jeon - Yes! Yes! I remember. Well... Meet my SON ... Jungkook!
And Jungkook this is Y/N... my dear.

Y/N - Ohh... Nice to meet you. (Give a hand for handshake)

Jungkook - yes.. nice to meet you Miss. Y/N
(Politely shakes their hands)

//Author POV//

Although Jungkook's right hand have a cover of multiple tattoos but he managed to keep those hide under his long sleeves.
After some short conversation they bidded their goodbyes and headed to their house.

Next Month ~

//Y/N POV//

It's Eun's Birthday. We make a Plan to go to the cinema hall for celebrating her birthday.
In those days I didn't meet Jungkook. He is a nice person. But i didn't see his face.. that day he was put a mask. I knew Mr. Jeon have two sons. I already met Jungsun, the elder one But I don't even know my boss have this hella handsome younger son. It's been one month since I last meet him but i couldn't forget him properly he always arries my mind as well as that Tattoo man... It's so suspicious!!!!

Time Skip ~

It's midnight. After celebrating her birthday we are returning then suddenly my sister's scooty has stopped. We are trying to fix it but another problem occurred.

Police Man 1 - Hey Miss ! What are you guys doing in the middle of the street?? It's late enough and you both can face many problems in this time. What happened to you??

Eun-jin - Actually sir!! My scooty is not working so we are trying to fix it.

Police Man 2 - Show me your licence!!

Y/N - We didn't bring that sir!!

Yahhhh!!! Who brings licence during birthday celebration or who knows we'll be that late and have to face police!!!

Police Man 1 - Ok then! I have to inform our senior about you two!!!....

Ohhh .... Crap!!! He is going to call someone... I try to convince her but he ended up give a call.!!!

//On The Call//

Police Man 1 - Sir, two girls are here . They are unable to show us their licence. What should we do??

??? - Make them stand there.. I'm coming!!

Police Man 1 - Hey you two!!? Our senior officer is coming.... Wait here!!!

//Y/N POV//

We are waiting for his senior. But what should we do now??? What if the police thinks us a criminal because nowadays i heard that gangsters are became clever they disguise them as an ordinary people to escape from police. But what if the senior police thought us like them and caught us!!!???

Then i saw a man with formal dress coming towards us. He is muscular and also looking young. Wait... Wait... Do i know him!!?? He looks familiar but i can't recognise!!! Finally..... I saw the person!!!!

I can't believe in my eyes!!! Other police men called him SIR and he is the man whom I met at the mall.. he is that gangster!!!!!
I'm shocked to see him in this attire. He looks dashing hot tho... But it can be his disguise to escape from real cops. I don't know is he really the police or he is pretending??!!!!

My thoughts got irrupted when he spoke.

( All of you come to know that the tattoo man and the senior police officer are the same person.... Mr. Jeon's son aka. Jeon Jungkook. So I'll continue this story under his name- because your author is lazy! You know ಥ‿ಥ)

Jungkook - Can you show me your license miss?? ( Cold tone )

_A Imperfectly Perfect LOVE Story_
_To Be Continued_