Unexpected Love

Your very close to your due date to have your baby girl. Tom has been babying you a lot lately. The kids have been with aunt Emma, your cousins and Maddi and Max's cousin Audery.

Before they left Tom has been teaching Maddison things because a baby learn when they are young. Maddi and Max are having so much fun with Audery. They have gone swimming, went to the park, and have gone to the movies together.

 They have gone swimming, went to the park, and have gone to the movies together

Tom: do you want to watch a film darling

You: sure love

( you both look through the films you have and you have and you choose to watch five feet apart )

As your watching the movie you feel something running down your leg and quickly look at Tom. Tom knows something happened by the expression on your face. Tom sees your panicking and quickly releases what happened.

You: w- we need to go to the hospital like right now

( Tom grabbed his coat and the hospital bag then you drove straight there )

When you got to the hospital you got a room right away. The doctor walked in and checked to see if the baby was ready and she wasn't quite ready to be delivered yet. After several painful hours. After several minutes spent on a fitness ball. Your little Holland arrived it's 5:00 pm. Your little Avary Jane Holland.

Tom: do you want me to call everyone to tell them the baby is here

( you nod )

( Also side note you and Zendaya became best friends )

Tom stepped out of the room and called everyone. They all are coming but they want to give you a little more time with your baby before they come. Tom walked in to you gently rubbing the baby's cheek with your thumb and kissing her.