𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 ˚.

ANGST

MAJOR KNY MANGA SPOILERS
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

disclaimer: i do not own KNY nor Muichiro Tokito, all i own are my own ideas and my character, Hanae Kanroji.

and yes if you have read my applyfic i did publish this chapter on that book instead.

BLOOD was all that he could smell, the smell he was constantly used to smelling during his missions

BLOOD was all that he could smell, the smell he was constantly used to smelling during his missions. The kind of smell every dead body had left after he would decimate the monster who had caused the bloodshed. However, the smell had utterly became a horrid putrid smell to him once he saw HER. He had desperately called out her name as her eyes were slowly losing its shine falling towards the ground, she stared up at him with her pale green eyes as she smiled weakly. Blood was dripping from her mouth as she lifted an arm towards his face, she caressed his face with such love and care tears started to appear in his eyes.

"H-Hanae..." His voice was coated in pain, tears started to fall from his azure eyes. She coughed a bit from the pain as she started to speak,

"M-Mui.. Don't cry.."

She rubbed her thumb across his tear-stained cheek as she felt his arms tightened around her weakened body. He was desperate as he tried to say,

"It's okay.. Once we defeat h-him we can get you to a Kakushi..!"

"It's too late.. We wouldn't be able to make it.."

Muichiro stared at his lover with such emotion, it almost made her tear up. She wished she wasn't in this predicament, she wished she wasn't the one causing him this much pain. She wished she wasn't DYING. Genya watched in the background sadly as he tried not to cry for his best friends, he knew what Muichiro wanted to do for her but now that she was slowy succumbing to her wound it wouldn't be possible.

"No.. no... Please don't leave me.." Muichiro begged as Hanae gripped onto his arm. She then started to speak,

"Mui... Thank you for all the time you had spent with me... From dealing with my occasional bursts of insecurities, to my expensive food taxes, affection."

Muichiro hugged her body closer to his as Hanae's eyes were slowly closing. She gave a final smile saying, "Thank you for loving me when I couldn't love myself.. Please take care of.. yourself and Yuichiro.."

Tears cascaded down her face as she closed her eyes for the last time as her hand fell down slowly hitting the ground. Muichiro stared at her body in horror as he started to shake before letting out a broken cry. Genya walked up to him placing a hand on Muichiro's shoulder giving it a weak squeeze. Genya sadly looked at Ginko, who in returned nodded and flew to the corps to announce the death of Tokito Hanae.