𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

❱ http:˚♡cloudgazinglover! ˚ˑؘ 🍥 ·˚

fluff!

© cloudgazinglover

word count  :: 2350

modern au

actor au

DISCLAIMER :: i have nothing against muinezu, the ship is cute.

THANK YOU FOR 600 FOLLOWERS! <3333

plot :: a rise of muinezu shippers have been appearing and would often clash with the muihan and the hanezu shippers on which ship would be cuter, hanae, muichiro's girlfriend doesn't appreciate her boyfriend getting shipped with her best friend.

Why am I feeling this way..?

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 sighed as she glanced at her phone, she was scrolling through Instagram until her eyes landed on a weird hashtag that consisted of a word she'd never seen before.

Muinezu was what she read and she tapped onto the hashtag as she glanced at the posts, her heart clenched at the sight of Muichiro getting shipped with Nezuko. She continued scrolling seeing multiple and multiple fanarts and there was some of even them kissing! She closed the app not wanting to see and she curled herself up against the couch as her thoughts clouded with,

❛ I wouldn't be surprised if they do get together.. ❜

❛ She looks better with him than me.. ❜

❛ Unlike me, she probably doesn't have weird eating habits.. ❜

Tears started to cover her peripheral vision as she curled herself up trying not to cry at 3 in the morning. She didn't want to bother waking up her sister especially with her crying over something stupid as fanart. As time flew by, she glanced up at the clock she noticed four hours had already passed and it was already 6:58 am. She quickly got up and headed towards the bathroom to compose herself and got ready for the day, she adjusted her skirt a little to cover her backside and fixed her hair a bit. She smiled at herself in the mirror pleased with the concealer that covered her eyebags and tear streaks she had.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛ 

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 she finished recording the shot, she sat down and sighed. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed a familiar toothpaste colored boy who was chatting with his brother and Nezuko. Her red-tinted lips pursed in a line before she averted her eyes as Tanjiro sat down next to her noticing her distressed and her scent omitted it as well.

❝ Hanae~san, is everything alright? ❞

He asked as his red eyes looked at her in concern, she turned her gaze towards him and nodded.

❝ Don't worry Tanjiro~kun, I'm alright. ❞

❝ You say that but I can smell a distressed scent coming from you. ❞

Hanae blinked as she remembered he had a sixth sense on scent, she cursed to herself mentally as she sweatdropped unsure what to say.