𝟑

DE STOOD at her counter in the kitchen in front of her MacBook sipping her favorite Starbucks drink at the moment, going over resumes and applications for her new personal assistant

DE STOOD at her counter in the kitchen in front of her MacBook sipping her favorite Starbucks drink at the moment, going over resumes and applications for her new personal assistant. She would narrow it down to two before doing an in person interview.

She was on her 7th application of the day when her phone began to vibrate against the counter. She ignored it because she knew once she got on her phone she would get distracted. However the person on the other end was persistent causing her to eventually pick it up to read the caller ID.

𝐣𝐚
would like to FaceTime
𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 | 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵

"Yes, Ja?" She spoke into the phone as she sat it up against the Starbucks cup to continue reading over the application.

Ja took the time to go over her appearance before letting her know what he was calling for. He thought she was so pretty without makeup and he found the reading glasses cute on her, "you pretty as hell."

"Ja, what you want?" De bit her lip to stop her self from smiling. Praise was also her love language, it was almost like a kink for her.

"Come to my open practice. I ain't seen you in a few days." Ja finally told her why he had called her in the first place.

"I'm busy going through applications for my new assistant." She told him as she saw the particular one she was looking at had been arrested for fraud before. No ma'am!

"You can do that in the stands." Ja offered with his lip poked out, "please, I'll buy you food afterwards."

De looked at the time on her watch and noticed it was going on 4 in the afternoon and she hadn't ate any real food since waking up, "anything I want?"

"Whatever you want you, lil one." Ja confirmed. She noticed he loved calling her that being that they had a significant height difference.

"I'll see you in a minute." De told him before pressing the red button to end the call.

➵