58: ᪥Wedding Day᪥ [Pt.1]

Today's the day!

The day has finally arrived for you and Kyōjurō to tie the knot and become husband and wife!

A dream that becomes a reality, and there is nothing left to regret.

The day had awoken crisp and cool, leaves already painting the cobblestone streets in hues of oranges, yellows, and reds. The sky was free of clouds and the rising sun cascaded across the sky, pushing back the bleak black with the pastels of early dawn.

It was beautiful, you knew that, and yet it only made your stomach fill with fluttering butterflies.

It was early in the afternoon when you and Kyōjurō had arrived at the Butterfly Estate, to meet up with everyone and prepare for the ceremony. Everyone was then supposed to meet up at the Ishigame bridge, since the wedding and ceremony would be held at the Shihotori Shrine, a remote shrine away from the community's eye.

Apparently, it's where supposedly Kyojuro's mother Ruka and father Shinjuro-sama had their wedding at during the summer, and Aniki (Kagaya) and his wife, Lady Amane during the spring.

And now, it was you and Kyōjurō's turn, with your wedding being in the autumn.

Upon arriving, you'd both found yourselves quickly being separated and dragged off; Kyōjurō by Uzui and you by Mitsuri and Uzui's wives, to go change!

Fifteen minutes later, you felt like you were about to die.

"Nghhh~" you groaned, trying your best to keep calm and ignore the tightening pain.

It was taking all you had not to scream in agony. Despite closing your eyes in an effort to block out the world, all you could focus on at that moment were the numerous hands on you and the pressure being applied to your back.

"P-please~" you whined under your breath.

"Just a little longer, (Name)-chan. Got to make sure it's nice and tight!" Shinobu says, smiling that trademark smile of hers as she continue tightening the corset on your body.

"You're killing me, here!"

"I'm sure no woman has ever died from a corset before." She jokes.

"Actually, I'd heard rumors that one woman actually did die," Said Shinobu's adoptive younger sister, Kanao Tsuyuri.

"Her spine exploded." She says, causally.

You immediately paled at that.

"K-Kanao-chan, don't say morbid things like that!" Scolded Aoi Kanzaki, Shinobu's other adoptive younger sister.

Once Shinobu finished tying your corset; Aoi, with the help of Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho, began applying your hadajuban and kimono.

Meanwhile, Mitsuri begin applying your make-up, whilst the girls were all hemming and hawing at your attire to make sure everything was neat and tidy.

You internally wanted to shoved them all away, since you weren't used to people touching you so promiscuously, but held yourself back from doing so. After all, they were all your friends and were only helping you prepare for your big, special day.