𝟐𝟕

Chapter 27:

Harry just stared at the boy who continuedly pull him out from the loud noisy room that was just filled of people talking, he stayed silent and just observed their surroundings as Harry saw that they were making their way out of the house. Even though they were far enough Harry could still hear the faint music playing at the background,

He eyed the blond males clothing. He looked quite nice today if someone would ask Harry, the white bellemy shirt along with the black trousers of his. Draco had aged as a fine young man, Harry wonders if he ever dated someone while he was gone. His lip formed into a small smile - that women would be the luckest person alive if she dated the one and only Draco Malfoy.

Draco then pushed open the door and stepped out of the house as he leaded the way to the garden, as Harry looked around - he can say the flowers still looked beautiful even it was night, he looked up to see a big single tree with a small house up to it. He gasps, the treehouse! His face beams in excitement while he felt the nostalgia came to him. Both of them walked towards to the treehouse, when they had arrived from the tree they stopped their tracks and looked at eachother befofe they gave eachother a smile.

The older then released Harry's wrist and stepped back a bit "After you, my lady" Draco said chuckling. Harry scoffs whiel he rolled his eyes before he began to climb from the ladder and slowly made his way up onto the treehouse, it suprised Harry how the ladder was still fixed 'till now. It scared him that he might fall but he was glad it didn't and he was still safe. He pushed the door open and climbed up there and gets inside, he moves aside and glanced down and saw Draco climbing up also. He reached down his hand to offer it to the blond who accepted it making Harry try his best to pull Draco up the tree house. When Draco successfully got inside, the raven panted of how exhausting pulling the blond up. Was he that bulky?

Harry rested his back from the wooden wall and chuckles as he stared at Draco infront of him.

Both felt how small the treehouse was now, it was already squeezing them in. When they were kids it was bigger than this, they could move around here and run around but now him and Draco was just sittiing there. Staring. Not doing anything, making it more awkward.

"You guys didn't take it down" Harry said smiling "Why would we?" Draco replied chuckling his shoes touching Harry's "This treehouse can live by generations - maybe for the future heirs of the Malfoy family. And also i wouldn't suggest it to father to take it down, afterall this treehouse gives so much memories" Draco finishes and also leaned back to the wall. "It. . . Does. . . I asked Mr.Malfoy to build this right? With my father's help" Harry said "Yes you did, we gave him puppy eyes and he  agreed" Draco says "You should just call them uncle and aunty, Harry. It saddens them of how polite you are and just continue to see them as the boss, they wouldn't mind not making you a servant Harry. Your a family of ours, we'd like you to be" Draco said looking straightly towards the forest green eyes.

Harry bit his lip "I think working would be the best thing to return them for taking me in, Draco" he says as he played with his hands "You dont need to do anything, your appearance in our house is the best way to return it. We haven't seen you for years, you've changed. We dont want you to see you working yourself and not pay attention to us, we just want you back again. My parenst wouldn't mind buying you clothes, i wouldn't mind sharing you with my bedroom-" With that Harry blushes "We just want you back being happy again, Harry. Talking with us just like the old times" Draco leaned closer and took Harry's hand making the raven look back at him " We can travel, just like we planned when we were young. Or we can just - go out with my friends, just Harry - atleast stop pretending like you dont know us"  Draco finsihed

Harry stared at him his gaze was just stick with those shiny silver eyes of Draco's, his breathe hitched when he felt him leaning closer as they felt their low racing heartbeat against eachother. This feeling... just like years ago,