Haunted house

Y/n's pov :

"Really? Vampires are real?" I asked my friend Ara who was talking about 'vampires' now. "Yeah! My grandma said she saw one of them when she was young and vampires are handsome don't you think? "As if I saw them" I said and rolled my eyes. "Even more handsome than Yeonjun!" She said, making me glare at her. " No one is hotter than him." I said and flipped my hair. "Come on, he doesn't even remember your name! Stop crushing on him!" She said, making me halt my steps. "I don't care." I said and walked faster not caring about the calls.

"Ok leave it and you know the vampires live in that haunted house?" She asked me, making me widen my eyes. "You mean that house? Which is near the river? " I asked for confirmation and she nodded. But I heard that there were demons.. Ahhh I don't care!

At home

"What do you mean?" She asked her stubborn brother who wants to go to the Haunted house. "Come on y/n please!" He said and made his irresistible puppy face. "Think seriously Jungkook! It's dangerous." tried to make him understand but who are we kidding he is so stubborn! "If you don't go with me then, I'll tell Yeonjun that you have a crush on him," the older one said and smirked. "WHAT NO PLEASE." The poor girl ended up agreeing with him.

This coconut head! I'll kill him one day! Only if we returned alive from that cursed mansion.. I don't really know the truth about it, I just heard that a demon is caged there and he will be free after eating 100 humans, oh God I'm getting goosebumps! 70 people went inside, searching for the truth, but no one returned. But this guy has a death wish. I don't wanna die a virgin…

"Y/n chill nothing will happen." Jungkook said to assure me but it didn't help me to calm down.. we are standing in front of the dead mansion. Since our parents are abroad, we don't have to worry about being caught. "You go and open it!" I said to the older man who nodded hesitantly. He opened the door with a loud creak which was awfully unpleasant to my ears and there we entered the dark and scary mansion. But wow what I thought wascompletely wrong, the interior of the mansion is opposite of the outside. Spider web? No. Dusts? Hell no. Extra clean? Yeah. Suspicious? Hell yes.

"Woah I didn't think that this would be so neat and clean!" Jungkook exclaimed, halting my thoughts. "Isn't it weird?" I asked him who furrowed his brows in return. "The mansion is clean like someone is taking care of it or living here.." I said to look at a box which was placed in front of a painting of Monalisa. "You are right.. Maybe.. Where are you going?" He asked me as I walked towards the box it felt like as if the box is controlling me and asking me to open it.. I forwarded my hand to touch it but seems like it was a wrong decision.. Suddenly a bunch of bats came from nowhere and started attacking us.

"WHO TOLD YOU TOUCH IT Y/N!"

Jungkook yelled and dragged me with him towards a table. We waited until the bats were gone..

And they finally left.. But something was odd..

The sound of silence started bothering me, like it was silence before the storm. And guess what I was right, suddenly we heard the noise of the opening door and where it came from? We don't have any idea..

"We are not staying here." I turned towards him as he said. "I warned you before didn't I?" I scolded him but he rolled his eyes. "Let's go." He said and came out from the table. I also did the same as we were heading to the main door. Thank God instead of the typical horror movies the door was still open. Suddenly something came in contact with my feet as it was slippery so I fell on my knees. I hissed with pain, "You can't even walk properly." Jungkook said and chuckled. "Shut up." And just when I was about to stand a huge block of wood came out from nowhere and crushed on my leg.

"Ahhh"

No one's pov:

You felt like dying. The piece of wood wasn't small, it was too big. Jungkook came towards you and tried to push the wood but everything went in vain. "Wait here I'll come with help." He said and ran outside. Little did you know he won't come anytime soon...

Timeskip

It's been 1 hour since he left and here you were dying the pain was too much to be handled, the pressure made sure that you die painfully and then you lost your hope to live, lost the hope that Jungkook will come again... the whole thing you did is regret, regretted coming into this haunted house just because of a person who left you dying, is it your fault? To trust him? Maybe but how couldn't a sister trust her brother?

You sighed for the last time before closing your eyes, but it seems like God wanted you to live.... you felt the wood disappearing from your fragile figure but because of your subconsciousness you couldn't see what was going on..

"Another human." The person said and chuckled.

Y/n's pov:

I slowly started opening my eyes and glanced at the surroundings. "You woke up?" heard a deep voice so I turned my head towards it to see a handsome man standing there with crossed arms, he was wearing a black shirt and pants which seemed formal "W-where am I?" I asked him but he just rolled his eyes? Rude! "Last night you came here and you are asking me where you are?" He said with a poker face and that's when realization hit me, I glanced towards my leg to see if I have it or not because I'm pretty sure that they would be gone by now, but to my surprise they were there... perfectly fine, not even a single scratch was seen. I turned towards the man for an explanation but he just shrugged off.

I glanced at the room and got a glimpse of a huge mirror opposite of me and I saw all the bruises I got yesterday were gone and one more thing I was not in the same clothes as yesterday, I'm just wearing an oversized white shirt which was almost see through. "You changed my clothes?!" I almost yelled and hid my body inside the blanket, the man came forward and sat on the bed. "Do you see anyone else here? Of course I did." He said and smirked, making me frown. "H-how can you-" " You got a good body, a hot one." He came forward to me and winked and then pulled away. What. Is. Happening?

Suddenly I heard some noise. "Seems like your family came for you. You can go." Without wasting a single second I started running but suddenly that man grabbed my wrist stopping me. "Don't forget me Jeon Y/n." He said and smiled, and now again 'suddenly' I felt something on my body, I looked down to see I'm in the same clothes as yesterday. When I looked up he was gone. Who was he? A ghost?

To be continued.