Chapter 1:Prologue

Harry watch as the green light hits the spider and it's body went stiff.

Was that how his parents died? The green light hits them and their bodies would go stiff as they laid dead?

Before Professor Moody even dismissed the class, he left the classroom in tears. If he had seen Draco Malfoy looking at him, he wouldn't had seen a sneer but a concern look on the prince of slytherin's face.

Harry Potter is 14 years old with messy black hair, a pair of glasses and a lightning bolt scar on his forehead where the dark lord wizard, Voldemort had tried to hit him with the killing curse.

He wore his school uniform but he ran through the corridors until he got to the black lake collapsing to his knees as he tries to keep his sobs in.

"Potter?" 

This is just great. Draco Malfoy is coming to tease him about his crying now.

Draco Malfoy has a point nose, blue eyes and sliver-blonde hair which is wavy this year which is unusual as it is usually oiled back or however he does it.

"Potter, are you all right?" He asked. "Why do you care?" 

"Well....Scarhead, you just saw the curse that ended your parents life. That would make anyone upset." He said softly.

Why is Draco acting kind towards him? Why isn't he being his suck up self?

"What do you want? Just leave me alone." He said.

"And what? Let yourself cry by yourself? I don't think so." Said Draco, sounds like he was rolling his eyes.

Then he felt hands and he tried to fight Malfoy off.

"Stop it, Potter. I'm trying to help." He told him as he sat him up and wipe his eyes.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that, Potter. I really am. It shouldn't had happen. Not to you. I don't know what the headmaster is playing at." Malfoy said.

"Don't talk about Professor Dumbledore like that, you suck up prat! He's a great wizard!" He said pushing him away from him.

Malfoy just shrugs. "Whatever you say, Potter. But my point is that Moody shouldn't had shown us the unforgivable curses. And Dumbledore should've gave him a warning." He told him firmly.

Harry blinks at Malfoy. Who is this Malfoy and what has he done with him?

"Why are you helping me? I don't get it. You hate me and I hate you. So I don't get it." Said Harry and he watches as Malfoy sits on a log.

"Well....in that shop, I didn't knew who you were but on the train when I did, I wanted to be friends with you. But then I saw Weasley so I got jealous and act like a prat. Then I was jealous of you making the Qudditch team in 1st year, hence I act even more like a prat. When I saw you in Lockhart. I was mad that he was touching you acting like he knew you. Then last year I was jealous because you ride on Hargid's creature and I am the one who got scratch." Said Malfoy.

Well. He didn't see any of that coming.

"You didn't need to be jealous, you know. But.....can we start over?" He asked.

Mal.....no, Draco smile warmly the first time he's ever seen Draco smile at some warmly rather than coldly.

"I like that. My name is Draco Malfoy." 

"Just call me Harry, Draco." He said and he smile.

Maybe now things can be different. Then the day that the champions of the Twizard Tournament is announced that's when everything has change.