A cute Death Reaper!

A/N: Book:  One by One

Chapter: Heroes die together

Izuku's POV:

It was time again to chose a door and this time I skipped 2 doors and went into the third one in the row from where I was standing. For some reason I felt like taking that doo. By now I felt as if this was just some sick 7D cinnema. I liked it for now eventho the first was a huge shocker but I got pretty used to seeing myself being a villain by now.

I am being carried like a potato sack....

Really?

Who the heck is even carrying me?

The moment we arrived in front of a room, Dabi put me down and even immediately turned me around and pushed me to the door. I knew what he was telling me but jesus he didn't needed to tell it to me like this. He really was getting impatient. Somehow he reminded me of a sleeping tiger.

Wait!

DABI!

I am a member of the LOV here?

Wait what?

Well this is new!

Me: Yeah yeah I know!

Since he put me so close to the door that I was in arms reach to it, I touched the metal and made it all melt down. It was also that exact moment that all of the sudden All Might came towards me but all I did was block his so very well known smash.

I got a damn phoenix quirk?

This is epic!

I love this quirk!

Look at the flames!!!!

AHHH!!!!

Me: Hello. Too bad that the number one will not meet it's death by my hand.

After I said that I knocked th hero out and let him slumb to the ground before entering the room. Dabi was right besdies me and since the heroes were not attacking immediately we weren't doing the same. Soemthing told me Nezu needed an answer for this all.

Aizawa: For how long!

Me: What?

Aizawa: For how long were you playing us?

Me: Ever since the beginning of the school year.

Welp I already knew I could get an Oscar!

Just look at my damn acting skills!

This proves it only more!

And!

Did I seriously outsmart the rat?

How cool is that?!

I could tell that I made Aizawa very very angry and sad. He had high hope for me and by the way he treated me he also felt like a father that wanted to teach his son the best way to achive his dreams. Unfortunatelly I was never the son he had wished for. I was a villain and on the other side of his believes too!

Vlad King: What happened to the students?

Dabi: Ha! You really have to ask? Are heroes that dumb?

Me: Can you blame them nugget?

Dabi: Nope, phoenix!

Nezu: Very well played.

Me: Thank you. Now shall we do out last move and say check mate?