-Chapter 6- The Jail Cell

(236 Words)
DAN P.O.V

It was just Phil and I now, we each got our one phone call and my mum was pretty angry, I even heard Adrian chuckling in the background... stupid kids. My mum said I'll have to stay the night because she wasn't paying the £135 bail, shit. I'm guessing the same happened to Phil because he was still in the cell with me. It was about a quarter till midnight and it was getting dark, and if I haven't complained enough Phil and I have to share a bed! Why? Because the top bunk has dried up blood and its dented all over. Man I can't wait to get out of here.

"Dan?" I hear Phil mumble.

I jumped because I'm not used to hearing my real name come out of his mouth.

"U-um y-yeah Phil." I stuttered.

"Sorry." I hear him say even quieter.

"Huh? What was that? I couldn't hear you, maybe it's my gayness blocking my ear drums." I say then snarly.

"I SAID SORRY DAN! I'm trying to be nice but you aren't exactly helping me out here!" Phil screams.

"oh sorry, just not used to hearing that word, especially from you." I said.

"Dan, it's been about 5 years and 7 hours since I left you, I think you need to know why."

Since when was he keeping track?

A/N: really short chapter bc next one gunna be hella long 😘