Nishinoya Yuu: Just Kidding!

"(l/n)-chan, why can't you get a boyfriend?"

Nishinoya's statement succeeded make (y/n) said; "Huh" who still tying her shoelace in volleyball club's gym. Nishinoya came by to (y/n) and make that state. And of course (y/n) were shocked. Nishinoya Yuu, is (y/n)'s senpai, he rarely talk to you, and nothing more than a senpai-kouhai relationship.

Nothing more.

"Ah, are you surprised?" he said as he patted (f/n)'s shoulder in worried, "Sorry, sorry"

Nishinoya make sure to have you calm yourself first, when you did, he thinks awhile and suddenly got a word,

"Well actually you are pretty, you know."

He said hyperly without seeing (f/n)'s face. Again, she let out a word. "Huh?", duh, of course, (f/n) never facing a men who this straight to the point.

On the other side from afar, Tanaka seems to bit interested in these two conversation. He intended to distrub (f/n) and Noya, but,

"How about going out with me?"

Bhuuuh-

Tanaka let out a burst after hearing his pal saying it to his kouhai, Wait-What!?-he intense screaming inside.

Despite of answering, (f/n) didn't say a word. She meant to see his next move.

Nishinoya clapped his hand and smile widely, "Just kidding~~!".

"Well, are you surp-"

Before could finish off his words, (f/n) gave him a special reward. Tons of book landed perfectly on Nishinoya's foot.

"UWAAAGHHHHHHAOSWBSPA&*&*&))&*!!??!!7%;&8%!!!!!"

Tanaka's eye soon caught this scene and run right away to the Libero of Karasuno (Well actually, not just Tanaka, but all of the team who was on that gym), Tanaka whispered, "Told you!" in hurry while Nishinoya were whining about his foot.

(f/n) smile as she picked up a volleyball which already used. She twirled it with her both hand and smile directly to his senpai,

"My, my, Nishinoya-san, it isn't good to talk to a girl like that" she said and slowly leaving her senpai.

No way in hell Nishinoya would let a girl walk freely like that after he got a special reward.

"O-Oi! (L/n)-chan-"

Hearing a voice calling out for her name, she instantly turned her head to the man that called her name,

Drop, Drop,

Her tears running out from her eyes constantly in large numbers, Nishinoya (who were shocked) stopped his legs from running immediately. (F/n) who realize her senpai saw her tears, she soon break the moment and dashed off to nowhere.

"(F/n)-chan!!" yelled Tanaka. "Nishinoya, you have to apologize to her!!" his tone get higher and higher, "That's rude, ya' know!"

Tanaka chase after (f/n) leaving his friend behind, Nishinoya felt like a thousands of cannon blowed him up into pieces.

He covered his mouth with his hand, with a red that grew wider and wider on his face.

.

.

End(?)

--

(A/n:

Well, I came back guyyyys!! /Sobs/ Did you miss me? Say that you miss me!!

No, just kidding!

How about this?? Did you get what I mean?? And sorry for the typo(s) or grammar error(s)!!

This story I represent to myself!! Happy B-Lated birthday Me!!

Thank you for those who enjoy this, i'm waiting for your comments.. \(¤x¤