Chapter 9| Time of a young Marcos

Oyyy! Gago, SALAMAT SA 2.98k views sa MP o kung mas kilalang mr. pervert, basta! Salamat ah mga bhebs! Vote and follow for more.
-----

Author's POV;
"LAH!! Really gurl? Tanong ni Celestia sayo sa phone

"Oo bitch, kaya kayo naman ni Vinny bunny! Tapos na kaya yung deal natin" usal ni Alyssa sa kanyang kapatid na bigla na lang namula

"Remember yung deal natin? Pag hindi naging kami ni Sandeng o hindi niya sinabi sakin na hindi ko nanalo ang kanyang puso bibigyan kita ng 10,000 pero pag naging kami ni Sandeng o kung sinabi niya man sakin na napanalonan ko ang kanyang puso o edi ikaw mismo ANG mag bibigay sakin ng 10,000!." You explained confidently with a smile of victory

Sinigawan ka ni Celestia sa phone na may kasamang mura pa, napatawa ka na lang ng sobra habang si Celestia ay naghihirap sa deal niyo

She was hoping talaga na hindi magiging kayo pero wala eh, nakita niya naman talaga yung nangyari sainyo ni Sandro when you first confessed to him pero hindi parin mapaniwalaan ni Celestia ang kanyang nakita kasi baka niloloko lang siya ng kanyang ate.

Pero HAHA sinabi na sakanya ng ate niya na sila na talaga ni Sandro.

Flashbackkkkk tayo

Sa view nilang dalawa ni Vincent at Celestia;
"Oy, vin-vin?" She called out Vincent with a new nickname who was sitting in the couch, his eyes glanced at Celestia then instantly looks at her she blushed a bit when Vincent instantly looked at her, "Sana all may new nickname sakin HAHA" he spoke then laughs Celestia joined then stops and looked at him directly Vincent did the same "Weh? Anong mga nickname mo ha?" Celestia curiously asked with a bit of a wide smile "Hmmm.... Vinny, Vintot sometimes called by kuya Sandz, Vinny bunny, and lastly Vin-vin the new nickname you just called me." He stated and smiled at Celestia

Celestia almost had a heart attack of Vincent's cutie and wide smile at her, she has never seen Vincent smile too wide of course Celestia was also known as one of the Marites in the Espiritu residence/resident she was mostly teached by the maids, "Anyways! Gusto mo sumama sakin sa bar?" Celestia asked Vincent smiled and nodded, "Great! Mag ready kana, meet me sa labas ng gate niyo." she says then stoods up and walks off still looking like a bit of a blushing mess.

FF

"Wow, you're fast vin-vin!" Celestia suprisingly said only earning a small chuckle on Vincent, suddenly, Vincent noticed the two person who were behind Celestia he glanced back at Celestia and looked at her confused, "Sino yung dalawang kasama mo?" He asked curiously, Celestia shrugged and tiny smiled at Vincent who was clearly confused who were the two behind her.

"I forgot, haha, vin-vin. Meet ate Sasha and sissey Andrei!" She introduces them, the two and only bffs of yours, Sasha and Andrei gazes at the young marcos and smiled but behind that smile there was a small smirk planted on it, Vincent smiles and spoke; "Ah, i see, nice to meet the two of you po." He spoke earning a light chuckle from Andrei after that he rolled his eyes and glances back at Vincent

"Remove the "po", its all fine bhe" Andrei spoke Vincent felt a bit relieved that FINALLY he had met a gay person, he seems to think gay boys are more fun and funnier than straight boys "By the way! Andrei, siya yung baklang bff ni Andeng, and siyempre lastly si Sasha o kung mismong laging tinatawag ni ate na SASHIE. Shes one of ate's property before." Celestia shrugs Sasha rolled her eyes with a sudden smirk

Vincent's eyes grew wider as if he had seen a ghost "Wait, are you saying na siya at ang iyong ate ay noon magkarelasyon?!" He shockly asked Celestia nodded awkwardly

Vincent suddenly smiled "Woahhhh! That's awesome."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, i totally have my respects on your sister also to her ex as well."

Andrei, Sasha and Celestia sigh in relief then was ready to go to the club.

FF sa bar
The four of them ay naka arrived na bar, medjo naka inom na si Andrei nun kaya parang hindi na sya uminom ulit.

"Uy, Vin!" Pagtatawag ni Celestia kay Vincent, napa tingin naman ito si Vincent sakanya "Alam moba na may gusto ako sa inyong tatlo ng kuya mo?" Lasing na tanong ni Cel kay Vincent na napataka ito sa tanong kaya nag tanong na den sya.

"Hm, sino?" Tanong nya.

Napatawa ng marahan si Cel sabay at hinawakan ang kamay ni Vincent tas hinila ito sa labas ng building.

"Woah sino ba yung kinagugustohan mo saming mag tatlo?" Pagbabalik na tanong ni Vincent

Napatawa ulit ng marahan si Cel

"Hm, i wonder." She spoke up.

-English words POV-
She slowly gets closer to Vincent "Vin, you don't know how much i've been waiting.." she says in a drunk tone while she gets even more closer to him, Vincent wasn't expecting this kind of thing, there's just him looking like a scaredy-cat and is pushed against the car while Cel gets closer to him.

Cel laid her chin unto his chest looking right deep into his eyes with such a lustful thoughts, fuck she wanted to him to fuck her as much as she wants him too but fuck it he's looked too clueless about it.

Vincent does the same, he saw lusts in her brown sparkling eyes that is very sleepy he was confused from all these actions but now he knows, everything that Cel wants and wanted him to do.

"Fuck Vincent, i want you." She finally admits, hand reaching for his cheek cupping them.

Vincent smiled as he pats her head as she burried her face unto his chest slowly and slowly eyes getting watery, then suddenly she hugs him tightly Vincent did the same "Vincent, i like you.." she paused "No, fuck i love you!" She finally spoke it out the word she's been meaning and wanting to say to the person that shes been developing feelings for.

Vincent chuckled as he smiles brightly "Hm i love you too, Cel." He confessed back laying his chin unto her head eyes closed but smiling.

Vincent and Cel kept the same position not wanting to get off of each other's arms they also remained silence, the only thing they can hear was their breathing.

"Hey, uh, Cel?" Vincent spoke up Cel hummed in response still had her face burried unto his chest "Do you wanna go home?" He asks, Cel nodded then looking up to him with red eyes Vincent suddenly chuckles as he pats Cel's head before letting go off of her and opening the car's door.

Cel got inside "Uh wait lang Cel, tawagan ko muna sina ano Andrei at yung iba ha?" He exclaimed receiving a small nod from Cel as he closes the car door and grabbing his phone unto his pocket to call Andrei and the others.

Andrei seemed to already confirmed that they both needed to go home, he also just told the others that Vincent and Cel needed to go home and for awhile they whined but just let's it be.

And yeah, he droved their way back to the Marcos Resident.

Chapter 10 coming soon..