ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

It was another late and quiet night at the petrol station. You were busy reading your novel, while awaiting any customers.
You hear the low rumble of a scooter approaching. You kept reading however decide to look up to watch as they take off their helmet. It was a beautiful woman, she looked anxious to be here so late.
She must have been new in London.

The bell rang as she entered, she picked out a few snacks before coming to the counter and setting them down.
"How far are you?" She asked, acknowledging the book between them.
"Chapter seventeen." You said, setting your book down; counting up the money.
"Is it good?"
"Yeah, it's a beautiful story."
You were glad that she was interested, the manifesto on how to be interesting was one of your favorite books in the world. You would always tear up at the end.

"Since you have such good taste, maybe you can give me some suggestions." The woman said.
You blushed as you noted that she was flirting, you quickly wrote down your number, and shoved the cash inside the register.
She picked up the paper, "Pump three, please."
You flipped the switch to turn on pump three and she thanked you before walking out of the station.

The woman drove off on her scooter and you were left alone with your thoughts.

Your very queer thoughts.

You've got to admit, she was very hot, however you couldn't believe you gave her your number.
You were in shock and awe.