ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

You were dressed in your Saturday best, wearing an inky sun and moon dress, and there was room for your shoulders to breathe.
It was passed down from your grandmother to your mother then down to you.
Your family always had a special interest in the moon, the stars, the sky, and the sun. It was an interest passed down for generations.

When you arrived at the steakhouse, Layla was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a cream colored vest. She looked gorgeous as always.
As the two of you sat down you have come to realize something.
However, you decided to brush away the thought.

When you ordered, you started up a conversation, "How are you liking London?"
"Its lovely, but not as lovely as you-" She stares into your eyes; she blushed as she realized that slipped out.

"Apologies-"
"No need to be sorry.."

You both stared for a while until you were startled by the waiter dropping off your food.

Ignoring the awkwardness, you both laughed and talked the night away.
However, you could still remember her words, it had already left an impression on your heart.

They finished eating when Layla called the waiter back over, "Some vodka and two slices of chocolate cake!"
"This'll be my treat tonight, darling." She smirked as she took the glasses and poured you a shot.

You both drank the night away.

She offered to walk you home, and meet up the next afternoon at a local cafe.

"I had a fun day with you, I wish I could stay here forever, together." She grabbed your hand.

"Maybe we can." You smiled.
You kissed her on the cheek before she left you with your own thoughts, just like the night at the petrol station.

(A/N - Sorry this chapter is a bit short!!)