...

You will never be pure again.

Ski went to her bed. She started pissing the floor in fear. The commodore fish bit her in the ass.

-I'm biting yo ass since I'm bored lol

Ski cried, bc Lois actually liked another girl named Ella who was a dumb bitch. Ski sang April Lavigne aesthetically when the fish finally shouted.

-SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NASTY CRUSTY MUSTY DUSTY EMO DEPRESSED ASS BITCH OMG STFU BEFORE I CUT OFF MY EARS AND FEED IT TO THE BEARS AND HANG MYSELF AFTER- the fish shouted.

Ski gasped.

-You speak?!

-Yes, obvi-the fish snapped.

-I need help🥺🥺.-Ski said but the fish interrupted.

-Yes, it seems clear.-The fish answered

-What should I do?? Lois doesn't like me anymore.💔💔💔💔-Ski cried.

-Girlie idfc go kys- the fish said.

-You're right!!- Ski answered. She was very happy bc she had the dumbest idea ever.

-Ya gonna kys??-The fish said. Ski ignored da feesh bc why not.

-im gonna stay strong and prove him I am worthy for his love!!-Ski said and got out of the bedroom. The fish sighed.

-Girlie, it's 3 am.

New day 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Ski dressed up the most emo shit possible so Lois would've luv her😔😔. But Lois still talked to Ella da hoe.

-What are you doing?!-Ski said.

-Listen up, I don't like you, Ella is more pretty and I like her more than u ahahahha!!! Bc nobody like you >:) and you need to touch grass.-Lois said.

-104.28.12.5- Ski mumbled and ran away, crying.

Louis regretted his words🦴💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔