SS - 5 《Periods Rashes 》

Karan was moving his thumb on her pussy gently.......each and every play of Karan's finger on her pussy was giving pleasure to Monami and it was Turning ON Karan but he shook of his desires and focused on reliefing her pain....

Karan moved closer her pink pussy and as soon the heavenly smell of pussy Hitted Karan's nose his junior twitched inside his lowers.....

Karan softly rubbed her pussy and parted her folds.....

Monami has closed her eyes tight....she was feeling new sensation in body which she never felt before.....because of heavenly feeling she forgotten her pain of rashes.....she could feel million butterflies dancing in her stomach.....his touch was making her moan but she controlled her moan....

Karan take away his finger from her pussy....and gets lost in her beauty of pussy......

Karan leaned his face for towards her pussy and dropped a long kiss on pink bud....

Monami gets shocked on feeling his lips on her private area.....she clutched the bedsheet with her small fist and opened her eyes with jolt and her lips parted and a sweet moan escaped from her mouth

Monami- Mmmmhhh.....

As soon Karan hears Her Moan he comes back to his senses and he gets up from bed and and Start moving towards the door without looking at her....

Monami didn't felt any movement so gets up and sits....see found Karan leaving the room.....

Monami - KARANNNN

As soon he heard her voice he speed up and was leaving but two arms snaked his chest from back.....

Monami saw him leaving the room even after she called his name but he didn't stopped so....she runned behind him and hugged him from back

she runned behind him and hugged him from back

{Monami was only in Tshirt 👆}

Karan- Monami leave me.....😥

Monami- Kar.....(cut off)

Karan- Monami I said Leave Me.....😠😤

He shouts....Monami gets scared by his sudden shouting....by shaking hands she leaves him.......and quickly comes in front of Karan

Karan immediately looks down and says

Karan- hatto

Monami- Ka...Karan kya hua...tum...😨