𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞 𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞

All your friends are so cool, you go out every night
In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life
Got a pretty face, a pretty boyfriend, too
I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you
All I see is what I should be
Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy
All I see is what I should be
I'm losin' it, all I get's jealousy, jealousy

Jealousy Jealousy ~
Olivia Rodrigo

Jealousy Jealousy ~Olivia Rodrigo

HAZEL POV:

Well let's just say I was excited. But also shitting bricks. 

I wasn't just coming in normally, NOOOOOOOO! I was coming in in the middle of the challenge before I would be walking off. 

All I had been told was that I had to walk down once 'Samira', one of the girls, has finished reading a text. And then I had the instructions I needed to follow. 

I had to walk down and order the guys in the order of who the public bet I am most compatible with. Based off of a profile that they had been given of me. And then when I had them correct the boy would step back and when I had all of them correct I would look to walk off. 

But I was told, to nerve the girls I could either kiss the top two boys that the public thought I would be compatible with. Or I would kiss the Top boy and one other. 

Then I would get to turn and walk out of the area and walk to where I would later get to meet three boys. 

~~

I walked into the area where everyone was gathered, but I stood behind the door as I waited for Samira to get a text. "Islanders, Don't leave just yet, stay where you are. Hazel has to get her shoe in with this rating, and boys your rating with Hazel will be text to you if she is correct or not after each attempt. #MatchMadeInHeaven #WhoShePicksSheDates" 

Once Samira read this out, I could just tell the boys would be ready for this. I smirked as I heard the girls gasp. 

"Wait what?!" I heard one of the girls gasp out. 

"We just got two new girls not long ago!" Another one of them moaned and I just knew that I would be fucking this place up. 

I was a bombshell, and the shell of the bomb. 

I started to walk out in my bikini, and my heels were clattering as I took each step on the decking, checking out each boy as I stayed silent. 

I didn't even give anyone a wave but I just looked at each of the boys, as I felt their intense gaze land on me. Most likely studying my entire body which was on show, which my extensive amount of tattoos, and piercings. 

And I took my first step towards the boys before I lightly held onto the muscular man's arm who was also heavily tattooed. I knew his name was Adam and was the fuck boy of the villa. And I took his tattooed arm and walked him over to the top rating. 

I wasn't thinking about who I would put where, but where the public may see us. 

Then I walked over to the Doctor of the group before moving him one place, so he was now in the bottom placement. He just seemed too innocent. 

Then I grabbed the one who was in the only big relationship, and I moved Jack Fincham so he was second to bottom, he was jokey and he would possibly be a closer friend but never romantic. 

And then I continued to go further up the group, and I placed Eyal, the boy with extremely curly hair in the 5th position. I was just guessing as the TOP 4 boys were who I considered to be the most attractive in my eyes. 

Then I took a step back and I knew the final three boys were in the wrong position. I walked forward and grabbed Wes, the one who seemed the most like who I look for in a best friend. And I moved him from fourth to second. 

And then I left Sam and Josh in their new places, now that Wes had moved. 

The order was from most to least compatible: Adam, Wes, Josh, Sam, Eyal, Jack Fincham and Alex. 

Then each of the boys took out their phones as they waited. 

Alex's phone was the first to go off. "Alex, the public rated you and Hazel to be the least compatible, you may take a step back." 

Then next was Jack's phone, and I stood there with no expression on my face as he read out his saying. "Jack, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 6th most compatible out of the group, you may take a step back."

Then we all heard Eyal's phone going off and I heard him say. "Eyal, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 5th most compatible out of the group, you may also take a step back."

Now it was the top 4, the ones I was most interested in getting to know as either friends or something more. 

And then Sam's phone was the first that went off. "Sam, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 4th most compatible out of the group, you may now take a step back."

I was on a role. This would be fun. I wanted to win this. 

Then I waited for Josh's phone to say if he was correct or not. "Josh, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 3rd most compatible out of the group, you may also now take a step back."

Now it was down to Adam and Wes, who do the public think I am compatible with based off of a profile they have been given of me. 

And then Adam and Wes' phones went off in unison. 

Wes was the first to read his text out. "Wes, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 2nd most compatible out of the group, you may also now take a step back."

The Adam read his text with a smug grin the size of the Eiffel Tower was plastered on his lips. "Adam the public have rated you and Hazel to be the most compatible out of the group, you may also now take a step back."

Then my phone went off as I finally had a smile grace my lips. I read the text in my head, knowing which option I would pick, and then I placed my phone on the bar before I walked forward to Adam. 

I stood in front of the tall boy before I smiled at him and I grabbed the back of his neck as he smiled knowing what was coming before I kissed him before I pulled back quickly, he wasn't one of the boys I really wanted to get to know. 

Then I walked to in front Wes before I kissed him. I heard gasps from behind me as Wes kissed me back, and yet again I had to cut it short. I couldn't let them get too much. 

Then I remembered the last part of the text, where I got to kiss anyone, and I decided to stir the pot a lot, and I kissed Josh. He was next in the line, so I could bluff this away and pretend I had to kiss the Top 3 boys. 

But I stepped back from the kiss, before I turned back on my heel and I walked away but not before I grabbed my phone and then I walked back out of the villa hearing shouts after me from the angry girls and the shocked boys. 

But I just had a smirk and a smile on my lips.