𝟬𝟭𝟰

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗟

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

" Why did we kidnap them again?"

...

" I'm surprised we even managed to get the two of them"

" I wanted Izuku but she's pretty too~"

" Yeah! Just look at her hair it's soft and poofy like a cloud!"

" he's passed out and he still looks angry does this guy ever relax?"

" I thought we were only going to get Bakugo, what changed Shigiraki? "

He stared at you and Bakugo's unconsious bodies through the face of his hand. They only had one chair which Bakugo was tied to so, they put you on the floor. But Toga and Twice insisted on giving you a pillow. Scratching his neck, his old scars reopened and he created new ones on top of them. He smiled his signature menacing smile which the Keauge of villains couldn't see displayed on him. But they could feel it there as he spoke.

" the world is so cruel and cold, the weakest and fakest people are always the ones who make it to the top, leaving the ones who deserve it more to rot. They're always seen to be the lowest or to be nothing more then the bottom. Always over looking their true potential. If anyone should understand that. It's them. "

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

It had been two days since the attack on camp. Two days since you and Bakugo had been kidnapped. The class was a mess and UA was trying their best to stay on their feet. Reporters were going mad, trying to find a way to blame UA staff. Your parents Wearnt much help to UA either.

They threatened to sue a Lot of money for loosing you to a lethal villainous group and the camp for not putting their security high enough to make sure no villains got in. If they had, you wouldn't have been gone.

Aizawa was worried but, he knew you and Bakugo were strong. And even stronger together. The both of you were smart and he could only hope the two of you would either stay calm till the search team found them. Or hope that you were smart enough to out your heads together and escape.

And that's what you both did. You stayed calm and observed your environment seeing where the villains exited and came in. What time they came to see you. If there were any silences at certain times to signal that they were out of the building making an opportunity to escape.

You tried multiple times to use your quirk to get out but according to Bakugo who woke up before you. They had injected something in you, they called it a quirk dampener. Which would explain why your quirk wasn't working.

Bakugo also tried to use his quirk to escape. But the room was freezing cold so no sweat equals no explosions.

You both tried to stay calm. But, you couldn't help but admit you were scared. Two days with villains isn't exactly boring.

Toga always teased Bakugo getting on his upright nerves while she found this ammsuing. Sort of like a brother and sister relationship. But, illegal.

She tried to befriend you quickly too she loved the sound of your voice, and the way you spoke French made it sound even smoother. She loved it. And wanted you to herself.

Dabi thought you were hot no doubt. He didn't really care about your quirk but he enjoyed your voice as you made snarky comments in responses to Shigiraki and the other members attempts to "convert" you to the Lov. He found it sexy when you spoke in French, it made your voice sound even smoother. He loved it. And wanted you to himself.

The rest of the members were wondering why neither of you wanted to join them. Let alone why you sides with such a corrupt system who openly showed the failure they had done and, still get support.

It was dark at night now. By now you and Bakugo were sure that everyone had fallen asleep. They hadn't given you the injection recently so you felt a small bit of your quirk lingering. You assumed you could only use one and if you were blessed two commands before reaching a forced limit.

You could see Bakugo trying to undo his chains and you looked back at yours. You had to think carefully to what your command would be. It would be fatal if it went wrong.

You had an idea it was risky but it could work.

" bakugou, power up."

He looked over to you as you coughed up a bit of blood worried for your health. But he suddenly felt a hot feeling in his body he was heating up to high temperature and began sweating like crazy. His eyes widened knowing what your command was he smirked knowing he was much more powerful then before and he put it to good use.

A couple of large and loud explosions came out of him from all areas of his body. Steam came from him and the chains looked red and hot as they came off him. He quickly went over and grabbed your chains, making explosions to break them with ease.

By now everyone was awake. You knew you made the right call. You Wearnt in the best state so you couldn't fight but you could slowly feel your quirk coming back. Thank the lord that person forgot to give you that injection.

You saw Bakugo fight the league and blow them into walls. Some came towards you so you put your martial combat skills to good use.
You knew you couldn't always rely on your quirk so sometimes you had throw hands.

There was a lot of explosions, twisting, bone cracking and smooshed noses. But the two of you managed to get to an exit.

Suddenly there was a large bang, which the two of you assumed came from outside. You both brushed it off and ran outside staying by each others side.

You Wearnt sure where you were but to your supprise you saw a bunch of pro hero's, nomus, some tall weird looking guy and... Almight? It was confusing there was chaos but you never left Bakugo side what so ever. And he never left yours. You looked at him and he looked at you. There was fear in both of your eyes. But at the same time a drive. Aslong as you stayed with each other you'll both be fine.

You guys were strong. And even stronger together.

There was a lot of fighting and to another supprise you saw your classmates, in the air. You saw kirishima call out to you and Bakugo, you had to get up there some how.
By now you had a bit more power in you so you could use your quirk more freely.

You and bakugo sprinted forward, he used his explosions to get up there and grab Bakugo.

"Push!"
You commanded yourself to give yourself an extra push as you jumped making it to your class and escaping together.

Well fate and time definitely did its part tonight huh...

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

AN: yellow how yall doin'. Did you do your homework? Yalls rooms clean and dishes done? Betta be 🤨