Shrexy Times 😏

Harry Styles and Olivia.

The Ross to her Rachel,

The Luke to her Lorelei,

The Damon to her Elena.

Could life get any more sweet for the two of them? The answer is no, it couldn't. Nothing could separate them, not even the fact that she had to leave America, with two kids following her. But we don't want to talk about the way that it was, we want to talk about how it is, so let us take a step into the lives of the world's favorite couple, Holivia! 

......................................................................................................................

Harry and Olivia are cuddling like always, with her toes in his mouth and him doing a back bridge. Harry spits out her toes and starts to speak.

"Oi! Olive Oil! My hamstrings be straining! Cum here and massage me pls."

Olivia does a cartwheel and starts caressing his hamstrings. Harry's 18'7 inch pp starts to get hard.

"Oh, Olivia," he moans, "thinking of your wet ass ham of a va-juju  makes my hotdog harrrdd!"

Olivia being the #girlboss that she is, picked up Hardy by the pinky toe, ripped it off, and throws him out the window. She then starts fingering herself with his toe, or should I say toeing herself🦨.

"HARDY, HARDY, GIMME SOMMA UR GRAYVEH, ME PUTHY IS THROBBING ⭕💢⭕💢⭕!"

Harry, who was outside of their house with multiple glass shards stuck in him from being thrown out of the window, comes back into the house upon hearing Olivia's cries. 

"Noooooo! You took my pinky toe and chucked me out of the house! Imma go get fucked by my boyfriend because I'm sub af!" Screams Hazza

Just as Hardy is about to leave, Olivia starts singing This Is Me from the hit movie, The Greatest Showman.

"I WON'T LET THEM BREAK ME DOWN TO DUST! I KNOW THAT THERE'S A PLACE FOR USSS!"

Just as Olivia is about to sing the next line, none other than Louis Toplinson bursts through the door.

"CUZ WE ARE GLORIOUS!!!! 🙀🙀🙀" Screams Louis in a high falsetto.

Time stops as Louis and Harry lock eyes. The sun explodes and Olivia's va-juju leaks juices. 

Louis pins Hardy down and starts fucking him on the kitchen counter with Olivia watching.

"You like that babi boi??" Louis questions as he hits Harry's prostate repeatedly. 

"Yeth Papi!" Harry whispers back.

Louis smacks Harrys ass 69 times and yells, "Louder! Show Papi how good he make you feel!" 

"But what about Olivia?"  Harry asks.

"I'm cool with it. This is hot to watch or whatever." Olivia says from the corner of the room. Her eyes then roll back as she comes.

"In that case, YES PAPI I LOVE YOUR BIG THICC COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOO!!" Harry cried out as he comes.

"YEAH BABi BOI COME FOR PAPI!" Louis answers with a moan as he comes deep inside of Hardy.

Everybody is exhausted and covered in come, but wait - who is that? Klaus Mikaelson drops down from the chimney.

"I heard there was a rippah in this house! Where is he!" Klaus squawks.

"Harry!" Olivia interjects, "I forgot to tell you I'm 69 months pregnant!" 

  Harry responds, "Wot are you talking about Olive Oil?"

"It's not yours tho..................it's Ed Sheeran's and I'm giving birth right now!" Olivia says.

"Your not having my baby? And it is my business??????" Harry questions.

Harry looks down at Olivia's WAP and sees it's stretched out 24 inches with a full-grown adult human head half-sticking out of it. The head continues to come out, and she gives birth to an adult man.

"Whataya gonna name teh bay-bay?" asks Louis.

"Stefan, Stefan Salvatore." responds Olivia. 

"Dat's the rippah I was tawlking abowt!" Screams Klaus.

"I ain't no ripper, wot you talkin bout?" says Stefan.

They proceed to fight in the kitchen, much blood is spilled. Olivia tries her best to break up the sweaty bros from fighting, but doesn't succeed. They fought to their deaths, neither of them died tho, so that's chill. 

Klaus and Stefan start to make-out on the couch. 

"I'm so sorry Klaus! I never meant to hurt you!"

"It's ok, I will always love you," Klaus looks at Hardy and Louis. "Hey guys wanna have an orgy with Stefan and me?"

"Yuh! Ofc, ofc." Harry and Louis respond in unison. 

They proceed to fuck each other on the Livingroom floor with cum flying everywhere in slow motion.

Olivia wasn't allowed to be part of the orgy, so she just spent time in her bedroom with Hardy's pinky toe plotting her revenge. 

THE END