Deez Nuts

Harry, Stefan, Klaus, and Louee were all coming (lol cumming) down from their highs. Harry was laying on Louis' chest, his nutsac completely deflated from squirting out Ishmaels. He leans forward and gives our boy, Louis a kiss on the lips. 

"Loueh?" Harry whispers 

"Yuh lil sunshine, babycakes, Dunkin Butterbeans, Cheesebro, Choo Choo Boo Boo, Empress Tzu Tzu, Farrah Pawcett, Fiona Penny Pickles, Monsieur Le Colonel Moustache, baby cum dump ?🥺🥺🥺" Louis respond lovingly. 

"I've been thinking for a while now...I love you so much...and dat dick is bomb af... and you got a phat ass... and you are fooking a-doorable so would you maybe like wanna..." Harry trailed off.

"What honeybunches? Finish your sentence." 

"Willumarryme??" Harry says in one breath.

"What was that?" Louis responds. Harry didn't have the courage to say it again.

"Wanna go buy a new Gewchi Sewt with meh?"

"Methinks......................................no." Louis got up an ran away, leaving Harry. 

He cri.

After opening up to Louis like that, Harry couldn't believe that Louis would leave him. He sat in his living room crying harder than he ever had. He decided he had to learn karate to get back at Louis. He then decided that would b too hard and gave up. Harry turned to Stefan and Klaus, at least they were still with him. Harry turned, no one was there. They left him a note in their place tho. It read:

Dear Haroldina,

Ur no fun when ur sad. 

At you cervix,

Klaus & Stefan

Harry cried even harder. How could everyone leave him!?!?!?! In his sorry state, he had no choice but to go back to Olivia. 

To be Continued