Chapter 2: Where did she go?

-Lena pov-
Quinn's house was nice but I need to find Kara. After reading the note I think I know where to go. Of course I should have already known where she is. She is a hero no matter where she is.

Marley started a kitchen in the city. Apparently someone was running rough-shot around there. They kept trying to get Marley kicked out of the area. They had almost succeeded but the police showed up.

Apparently the police said they would not show up again. But Kara came just in time. Now Marley can not show up because of being afraid to cause an issue. She also had her life threatened.

"This is it" I go to open the door but get stopped by a hand on my wrist "I would advise you to remove that"

"Shut up bitch" I turn and see the guy Marley was describing "You have no idea who I am! I am the man who is shutting this down!"

"I will only say it one more time" I grab the hand that is grabbing my wrist "Let me go"

"Or what?" I quickly flip him and have his arm ready to be snapped in two "WHOA HANG ON! THIS IS ASSAULT!"

"You threatened a woman and touched me" I start to twist the arm "Really want to claim assault?"

"Lena?" I turn and see Kara in the doorway "You..oh god"

"Leave now" I let the guy go and run after Kara "Kara!"

"Leave me alone!" I follow after the slowly running girl "Rao this sucks!"

I catch up in no time at all "That was new" Kara looks away with a frown "Why are you not super fast? Have you...Marley was not in trouble of getting her kitchen taken away was she?"

"She is such a nice woman Lena" Kara looks at me "She does not deserve the streets"

"We are all stuck here" she tilts her head in confusion "Come with me"

"Not so fast asshole!" I turn and see the guy from outside holding his arm "You are going to pay! She had a deal and she keeps breaking it!"

"I am not having sex with you to live here!" I step between Kara and the man "Lena?"

"We are leaving and she is not coming back ok?" He seems to think it over "You have your building back and never have to deal with her again"

"Fine" He points to the door with his good arm "Now leave!"

Kara quickly grabs Marleys things and we leave. It is a quiet walk back to Quinn's house. I am trying to think of what I want to say. How to speak all of my feelings into a perfect sentence.

"I did not expect you to come for me" I turn and look at Kara "I hurt you and I am so sorry...I am sorry for getting you stuck here"

"I locked you in a cage of your weakness and did bad things to you" I sigh and grab Kara's hand "I am so sorry for what I did to you love! You are so perfect and all I did was show my Luthor said! I ruined everything and I am so sorry! Please forgive me! Let me prove myself to you!"

"As much as I love melodramas can I ask a question?" We both turn and see a brunette "Is..I can do this..is this Quinn Fabrays house?"

"I can not answer that not knowing you" The girl frowns and looks ready to cry "Please do not cry!"

"It is not you" The girls sniffles and turns around "I should be on my way and it was good to see you again Marley"

The girl walks away sadly and with her head down. I sigh and look at Kara. She is a sucker for helping the sad. I groan and start walking to the woman.

"Maybe she has mentioned you!" The girl stops walking away "You never gave your name! You obviously came a long way so why quit now?"

"Rachel Berry" She turns toward me and I see the tear filled eyes "It is Rachel Berry"