Please

( Don't be mad @Tubbo1129 )(Tw being tranquilized)

Jake pov (ew)

I couldn't stop think about tubbo so I went home early "strange" I say the door is unlocked I walk in no one is there I upstairs and hear laughing "dude that's so dumb" I hear tubbo say who the hell is in there with him I told him he can't have people over what if he's cheating on me I peek through the door tubbo is there with the pizza boy ranboo who I went to school with and tubbo is packing bags? he's taking tubbo away and I wasn't going to let that happen. 

I walk into my room I was only going to use this if I needed it, but it seems like I do I grab a tranquilizer (like one of the shot ones not like one you shoot one from like hospitals ig) my dad's a doctor so I got this easily I'm an only child, so they'll do I ask them to.

Tubbo pov I'm packing Michael's things so I can't see the door but then I hear a yell. ranboo falls to the floor and jake is above him "Ello love (Hes Australian now ig)" he says stepping over ranboo's body he grabs my hair and pulls me closer to his face "Now where the fuck do you think you're going" he asks, "Jake please don't hurt us" I beg "Oh I won't hurt you but I will hurt your little boyfriend" he says smiling He stabs me with a tranquilizer and everything goes black.

( I am sorry to all the Australians reading this)

265 words