Friends

I honestly never thought Vil would say yes to letting me be his Manager. I was really excited to be able to help him achieve his dream. Ever sense learning about Vil in his Overblot I felt like I could help. I worked hard and learned about the World around me to better help a few of the Other students that had Overblotted as well. 

Going as far as learning Laws and Criminal Justice so that I could talk to Riddle about escaping his Mother and perhaps staying with a friend until he felt safe enough to live on his own. I studied AfterGlow Laws as well and researched jobs for Leona so he didn't feel like he had to no place in his Pride. I worked hard to subtly convince him about perhaps being an Adviser to his Brother. Hopping that would give him the Encouragement to Work harder.

I Worked with Azul and his Body images. I pulled Jade and Floyd aside telling them to not mention anything about when Azul eats something new or unhealthy. While it was great he was trying to better himself he was also hurting his self-esteem by wanting to erase the past. Jade was working with him along side me to help him see this wasn't ok. We also were working on Trust issues. I could thank all those Hours of Psychology books I grabbed from the Library. This helped me as well when it came to Jamil.

I thanked the Great Seven that I was able to learn so much before coming to Jamil. First I worked with Kalim. I had to tell him how if Jamil didn't wish to be friends he couldn't force it. I spoke with him about how his Family and Jamil's were bond and looked up the Scalding Sands Laws. While they could be servants they were not allowed to use their children to also Serve the Asim Family. They weren't old enough. It was hard but I was working on it with him to tell him it was wrong. Even spoke to Crowley about hiring a Counselor to help students. However it wasn't going well.

So it wasn't unheard of that I would want to help Vil to! I researched and Learned about the Entertainment Industry here in Twisted Wonderland. I scheduled Auditions and worked till Late to make sure everything went smoothly. Most of my friends began to worry about be because of how long I was working but I didn't mind. Every time I saw Vil smile at me I knew it was worth it. Because I was helping a Friend.

 Atleast that is what I thought.

It was right before Summer and Crowley still had not found me a way home. Deuce and His Mother offered to let me stay with them but I declined. Vil had a big audition to go to and asked me to come. It was to long of a Journey from the Queendom of Roses to the Shaftlands so Vil said I could stay with him. I was sad I could stay with my Dear friend but I knew how important this was to Vil. 

The Night before we all left I was Packing my things and Grim was sobbing on the bed asking who would feed him his Tuna if I was gone. I smiled and told him he could always go with Ace like he offered. But Grim shook his head saying he would rather stay at Ramshackle. I pet his fluffy Gray head and finished Packing the Last of the Few things I owned. I had to admit. I was thankful for the small Time I worked at the Mostro Lounge. Even if Floyd and Jade were Slave Drivers. It Payed good and let me save some money to get a few Regular clothes of my own. Clothes that weren't Given by my friends or "Barrowed" from the Lost and Found box. 

I feed Grim and made sure to leave the can opener out for him along with his Small Step stool. I cleaned the Ramshackle House one last time and then double checked to be sure everything was Packed that I needed before finally heading to bed. Smiling about hopping Vil got this part.

                                            ~///////////////////////////////////////////////////////~

The Next day I woke up and Stretched going about my Normal Morning Routine. Get up, Make Breakfast for everyone, Shower, Brush my teeth and Hair, Grab my Bag. Grim walked me to the Mirror Chamber where everyone was Gathering to head home. I could already see Ruggie rushing past with his Cooler and Close to Expired food. I smiled as he waved and ran into the Mirror. Leona not to far behind.