New Year

After that day I started pulling away from Vil the best I could. While I had become dependent on him it didn't stop me from the Realization I was trapped. I looked for my Phone only to find It was missing. I started making Food for both of us before he came in hopes I wouldn't get Poisoned by him by doing this. It didn't work. He got defensive when I made dinner telling me he wanted to cook for me instead. 

A Month passed during this and soon it was time for us to head back to NRC. Vil wasn't happy with this. In Fact he tried to convince me to move to Pomefiore during this last month. It started with little hints here and there. Then when those didn't work he started saying things that would scare me.

"You know, If you lived in Pomefiore we could spend more time together Darling" he said being a bit more Direct

"But then Grim would miss me a-and were both one student after all" I said back. This caused him to be upset and sit in Silence the rest of the night. Another Time he came up and whispered in my ear while I was cooking.

'Pomefiore could use a cook like you Darling. You have such a Beautiful Elegance while you cook for me" It made me jump and turn to look at him. He smirked and walked away. It was one of the few times he had complimented my Cooking.  Another time was when I was working on my Summer Homework with Vil.

'Boo, Perhaps you would benefit from one of our Study groups. The Ramshackle doesn't have much when it comes to student aid" I gulped at this and smiled a little up at him

"I-It's ok, Ace and Deuce normally come over and we all work together" This was the wrong thing to say. He started filling my head with Doubt's after that about my friends. Going as far as to say that they haven't contacted me this whole Vication. I told him I had just lost my phone but he set it on the table. I looked through it and he was right. They didn't contact me. Not even a Voice mail.

"Perhaps they just felt bad for the Magicless student" He said under his Breath. I looked down hugging my phone. Malleus I could understand he broke his Phone often enough that I didn't mind much. But the Fact that Ace and Deuce never contacted me. Jack and Epel didn't either and they were Both Friends with Vil as well. It Hurt. More then I would like to admit. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks ad I hugged me phone. Vil walked over and kissed my cheek giving me a small smile.

"Don't shed Tears for them Darling Yuu, If they didn't talk to you then they are not Worthy of your time." I nodded. He hugged me closely and pet my hair. after a few weeks of this I finally broke down. 

"I-If its really ok to move to Pomefiore then ok" I had whispered on day during one of his attempts. I saw the smirk. Like a Shark to Blood he put a hand on mine and smiled more Gently at me.

"It is perfectly Fine my Darling." He kissed my forehead before talking about where I would stay and what I would enjoy there. 

                                                                              ~//////////////////////////////////////~

On the day we went back I felt anxious. We packed, Vil made sure I packed only Clothes he had Bought for me. I clung to him for Dear life when we finally left the Loft. He let me hold his arm as we walked down to the Elevator and went down. I felt the Panic when I saw that the Lobby was full. It was terrifying to be out in the Open like this. Vil however kissed me forehead and whispered.

"It's ok Darling. No one will hurt you while I'm here" I relax a little at hearing that. We walked to the Mirror Portal and Through. Once we were through Crowley was there to Meet us. He smiled brightly at Vil and I asking how our Summer was.

"I believe it went quite well. Yuu here had a touch of Flu but it all worked out right Darling?" I nodded and moved behind Vil a bit more. I couldn't beat this Anxiety of being out in the Open.