🔥Good boy- Bruce Wayne X g/n reader 🔥

Warnings/contains- Dom!reader, sub/Bruce, hair pulling, restraints

This is literally just smut without plot lmao

-
-
-
-
-
-
You sighed softly as you stroked Bruce's hair, his head resting softly on your stomach. You were laid on your back against the bed whilst he was laid between your legs, his head on your tummy. Your fingers gently tugged a knot in his hair, you gasped quietly and pulled your hand away.

"Sorry." You said before stroking over his hair.

"Mm..do it again." He said softly, almost sounding sleepy.

"...I..sorry?" You stared at the man ontop of you.

"Do it again...please." Bruce said louder this time, blinking up at you through his eyelashes.

How could you say no, he looked like so innocent..so pretty.

You ran your hand through his hair again, tugging against it softly. The gesture pulled a soft moan from his lips, which went straight to your crotch. You did it again, slightly harder this time and of course, another moan fell from Bruce. You blushed at the sight of him, seeing the man fall apart under your touch gave your ego a boost.

"You know how much I like it when you whimper..." You whispered, your hands soothing through his hair before tugging again.

"Mmm." Bruce just hummed.

"..would you...be open to me tying you up?" You peered at him, waiting for a reaction.

"Yes, yes do it." Bruce moved as he spoke, eager for you to make a move.

You were taken back by his reaction, not expecting such an eager, obedient response.

"Hmm, that's what I like to hear." You sat up and gestured for him to lay down.

Bruce did as he was told, laying down on the bed, watching your every move. You walked over to a box full of toys and other things, pulling out soft rope. Bruce had used it on you before...each time he tied you up, the thought of the roles being reversed flashed through your mind.

"Is that too tight?" You asked as you bound his wrists, feeling the soft rope as you did.

"No, it's perfect." Bruce shook his head, his voice low and his eyes clouded over with lust.

"Good...let's set some ground rules, shall we?" You said as you stood over him. "No touching and you can't cum until I tell you to, understood?"

".. yes." Bruce nodded, seeming taken back by your instant dominant act..but judging by the tent in his trousers, it was clearly turning him on.

You pulled the box of toys closer to the bed, knowing you'd want to use them later. You looked down at Bruce again, grateful he wasn't wearing a shirt...you could immediately start teasing him.

Slowly, you began pressing kisses across his neck and jaw, taking care to find the sweet spot that drove him crazy. He whined softly, you found it. You focused on that one spot, kissing, sucking and softly biting, all whilst he was moaning softly beneath you. You moved on, gazing softly at the mark you'd just left on the man. As you got lower, you noticed how fast he was breathing...he was so riled up, all for you.

You straddled him, your ass resting over his cock, making him gasp. You smirked, arousal pooling between your legs. Your hands drifted across his torso, the light touch sent shivers across his body and a small moan fell from his lips. You rolled your hips, grinding against his clothed body. The pleasure almost made your facade slip but you stayed strong, keeping a straight face.