Chapter... Um... Which one is this?

A/N if you read the last chapter of my other story you'd know I wanted to take a short break cuz I'm reeeeal busy right now. But I'm feeling a bit better, so here's another chapter for you guys!
Tyler's Pov
I wake up with Craig In the bed beside me, his arms wrapped around my chest. I have mine around his shoulders protectively. I shift around in the bed, seeing my shirt on the floor. trying to move to get it without waking up Mini, but I fail. His eyes flutter open and look into mine. He hugs me tighter and plants a sleepy kiss on my stomach. I giggle and shimmy my way down the bed and into his arms, so I'm face-to-face with him. I smirk, kiss his soft lips, but then roll over so I'm on his lap, straddling him. He looks up at me with a goofy smile and flails his arms uselessly. I laugh and start to kiss his neck and jawline, moving my way down and removing his T-shirt. I leave light kisses down his slight abs and chest, stopping right before his Belly button. I look up at him and see his face bright red. He's biting his lip with the back of his head resting against the backboard of the bed. I smirk. "Are you ready?" I ask gently, my morning voice still hoarse. He looks back down at me. "I-I don't know... It's j-just a little too fast..." I guess he had a point. Our first kiss was only a matter of about 12 hours ago. I get off him and hand him back his shirt and peck his lips. "It's okay. Only when you're ready." He looks at me gratefully. "Thanks, Ty-Ty" I giggle and take his hand in mine, walking down the hall to the Living room.
Vanoss's Pov (Didn't expect this, did you?)
I look up from my breakfast to see Craig and Tyler walking down the hall hand in hand and I grin. "Lemme guess" I say with a pause, "Hashtag Minicat?" They both giggled and Craig pecked Tyler on the lips. "Ty-Ty, will you be my BBF?" Tyler looks at him, confused. "Best Boyfriend forever?" Craig adds with a laugh. Tyler pretends to think on the spot and suddenly grabs Mini, dipping him down for a passionate kiss. He stood Craig back up, who was blushing pink. "Of course, you crazy nerd!" He says with a goofy grin. I clap loudly. "10/10 cute couple." I say with a smile.
And then I see a slightly limping Delirious make his way slowly down the hall. I burst out laughing and Craig and Tyler look at me in disbelief. Tyler is the first one to talk. "Did you fucking rape him last night? What the fuck!" He says laughing. Delirious tries to hide a small smile and sits at the table in the chair beside me. He slowly turns my chin to make me look at him in the eyes. "Next time, you're going to expirience the difficult life of being a bottom." Craig and Tyler kill themselves laughing, and I just sit there, jaw hanging open and staring back into Delirious's eyes, blushing madly. Delirous chuckles lightly and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. With Craig and Tyler still on the floor laughing together and nobody paying attention, he takes the opportunity of my still hanging open mouth to snake his toungue in, exploring my mouth freely. I snap out of my Confusion and wrap my arms around his neck. We forget about everything going on and he places me on the edge of the table, half standing, still kissing. We get inturrupted by an "Ahem." We break our kiss to see the rest of the guys crowding against the doorframe into the kitchen. We both blush and I get off the table. Del lets go of me and we both look down at the floor awkwardly. "I vote," says Mini, "there should be no making out allowed on the table!" The rest of the guys laugh and we all agree, me and Jonathan smiling.