44

⚠️CAR SEEEEEXXXXXXXX WOOOOO⚠️

"that was hot?" jisung questioned.

"extremely." minho leaned in.

"let me drive us somewhere else." jisung started the car, driving them to an empty parking lot not too close but not too far from the school.

"what are you planning, han jisung?" minho raised an eyebrow, looking at his boyfriend.

"let's get in the back." jisung said as sweater weather began playing.

the two went to the very back, jisung straddling minhos lap. jisung connected their lips, slowly kissing minho.

"won't someone see if they drive past?" minho asked.

"no, the windows are tinted. but, i want to try something." jisung said shyly.

"what is it?"

"i want to ride your thigh." jisung kept his head down as he asked.

"you can ride it anytime you want baby." minho smirked. "do you want to try right now?"

jisung eagerly nodded. minho moved him to only be on one of his thighs. he placed his hands on jisungs hips, guiding them slowly. jisung slowly rolled his hips forward, moaning at the feeling.

"does that feel good, love?" minho asked seductively.

"yes." jisung whimpered. he sped up his movements a little, high off of the feeling.

"you're doing so good for me baby." jisung moaned at the praise. "so good."

"f-feels so good." jisung moaned.

"yeah? does my thigh feel good against you?" minho removed jisungs shirt as he continued to grind down onto his thigh.

minho began licking and sucking jisungs nipple, using his hand to play with the other one. jisung threw his head back, moaning. minho left kisses all over jisungs chest, biting and sucking on his skin.

"fuck that feels so good." jisung whimpered, reaching down. "can i touch you?"

"go ahead love." minho said, bringing both his hands back to jisungs hips.

jisung slipped his hand into minhos jeans, palming him. minho moaned at the contact, guiding jisungs hips faster.

"you look so desperate, riding my thigh in the back of your car." minho said lowly.

"min~ i'm gonna cum." jisung whined.

minho stopped his actions, pulling off his jeans and boxers. minho took jisung in his mouth. he quickly bobbed his head up and down. jisung let out a string of moans, cumming in minhos mouth.

minho swallowed it, licking his lips. "we wouldn't want you making a mess in your jeans now would we?" he asked seductively.

"can i ride you?" jisung asked.

"we don't have condoms or lube." minho said, grabbing jisungs hands.

"we can use spit and i get tested regularly. just cause it's always good to know."

"okay love." minho nodded, taking off his own jeans and boxers. "suck." he placed two fingers in jisungs mouth. jisung sucked on the fingers roughly, costing them with his saliva.

minho fingered jisung while jisung spit onto his own hand, coating it onto minhos cock. minho aligned his cock with jisungs hole, feeling him slowly sink down onto it.

"fuck you're so big." jisung whined.

"you're doing so good my love." minho kissed him softly as he began riding.

they moaned into each other's mouths as jisung bounced up and down on minhos dick. he sped up his movements, getting tired after a few minutes.

minho noticed this, grabbing ahold of his hips as he thrusts up into him roughly. jisungs eyes rolled back, his breathing getting heavier and heavier.

"i'm gonna cum again."

"wait a little longer, my prince." minho placed a kiss onto his cheek.

jisung couldn't hold any longer, cumming all over his and minhos stomachs. after a couple more minutes, minho pulled out, stroking himself quickly. he came all over jisungs stomach.

"you could've finished inside me." jisung frowned, reaching in front of them to grab the package of wet wipes.

"you'd have my cum dripping out of you." minho giggled.

"exactly."

"i didn't want you to be uncomfortable. you'd really want to pick up your siblings from school, go home and have to interact with all our friends with my cum dripping out of you?"

"not the siblings part but if it's around friends i wouldn't mind." jisung mumbled as he cleaned off his and minhos stomachs.

"you're so kinky." minho said, staring at him.

"wait til you see what i have for you to use in my room." jisung smiled, kissing minho quickly.

"i..let's get dressed." minho said, not wanting to let his mind wander too much.

jisung put the dirty wipes into a clean one, setting it into a trash bag.

"why is there a trash bag?"

"so they don't leave trash in here. it's changed after every use." jisung answered.

the two finished getting dressed, cleaning the seats before driving back to pick up jisungs siblings from school.

"you totally saved jooyeon today!" junhan hugged jisung as he exited the sea of people leaving the building.

"of course. anything for you guys." jisung smiled.

"let's go home i need a nap." yuna said as she got in the car, slamming the door.

"she's just grumpy cause she's tired." ryujin assured with a smile.

"i haven't heard from you all day!" felix dramatically yelled as they entered the house.

"i've been busy today you drama queen." jisung laughed as he entered. "i'll hang out with you after i shower."

"fine."

"can i shower with you?" minho asked, holding jisungs waist.

"yes but no round two. we gotta be quick because i told felix i'd hang out with him and i don't wanna let him figure anything out yet." jisung rambled.

"of course, love." minho placed a soft kiss onto jisungs lips.

"cmon let's play minecraft. i have to show you my new world." felix said excitedly as he dragged jisung to his room.

"can't wait to see it." jisung smiled.

a/n: my hands are numb from so much typing 🥲🥲 anygays i hope you enjoyed 🫶