Trainer Yelana

Character List:

Elsa Anderson, Yelana, Anna Anderson, Honeymaren Naturra, demon, farmer, woman

Elsa(15)
Anna(12)

On some farmland. Elsa talks with a farmer.

Elsa:Excuse me. Would it be okay if I took that basket, straw, and some bamboo?

Farmer:Sure, you’re welcome to it, but that basket’s full of holes.

Elsa:Yes. I’ll pay you for it.

Farmer:Kid, it's just a basket with holes so no you don't have to pay.

Elsa:No, that’s all right.

Farmer:No, it's okay, you can just take it, I insisted.

Elsa:No, I will pay you!

Farmer:No, it’s all right. You can have the bamboo and straw for free, too.

Elsa:But I’m still paying you!

Farmer:I said it’s okay! You’re one stubborn kid!

Elsa slaps the money into the farmer’s hand.

Farmer:Agh…!

Elsa:Please accept this, although it’s just small change!

Elsa begins running off with the basket, straw, and bamboo.

Elsa:Thank you very much!

Farmer:Ouch!!

At a cave in the mountains, during the day. Elsa calls for Anna, who is in the cave.

Elsa:Anna? Huh? Anna? She’s gone!

Anna pokes her head out of a hole in the ground.

Elsa:She’s here.

At a cave in the mountains, during the day.

Elsa:Anna…? She dug a hole My little sister has turned into a ground rat. And she’s frowning! She must really want to avoid the sunlight.Wait there for a second.

Elsa fashions a covered basket for Anna with the basket, straw, and bamboo.

Elsa:Anna? Think you can fit inside this? I want to keep moving during the day, too.I’ll carry you, okay? Can you fit? In here? Basket.

Anna dives headfirst into the basket, but doesn’t quite fit.

Elsa:She kinda protrudes, huh I can’t believe she grew up. Seems like yesterday that she was tiny. Huh? Anna,Remember how you became big like an adult earlier? Do you think you can do the opposite? Get smaller? Smaller, Anna! Get smaller!

Anna flips the basket rightside up and dives into it.

Elsa:Ahh!

Anna becomes small enough to fit inside the basket.

Elsa:Ohh! Good job! That’s a good girl, Anna! I’m impressed!

In the late afternoon. Elsa walks down the path past a farm with Anna carried in the covered basket on her back.

Woman:Mt. Enchanted? If you want to go to Mt. Enchanted, you’ll have to cross over that mountain, but…The sun’s about to set. Are you really heading there with all that luggage It’s dangerous, you know.

Elsa:I’ll be careful.Thank you very much.

Woman:People have gone missing lately! Try not to lose your way!

Elsa turns back to wave at the woman and continues walking down the path.

At night, on a path going into the mountains. Elsa and Anna walk together until they reach a lighted temple.