• What's wrong Amy? •

(I wanna take a moment to recognize how adorable Tail's workshop is!! It's so cute anyways on with the story)

~ Your POV ~

(Y/n) the (S/n) is a girl who has been living on mobius her whole life. She met the Sonic gang just about a year ago from a fight with Eggman and quickly became close with each of them but she mostly spent all of her time hanging out with either Amy or Tails. As of recently she had started to gain a bit of a crush on tails which Amy somehow found out about a month ago but promised not to tell anyone.

~ Present time ~
It was a gorgeous day out and I definitely didn't wanna miss out on a relaxing walk around the island. With that I got dressed and ready then left my house. As I was walking along the brick path I spotted a figure walking in the opposite direction coming towards me on the sidewalk. Upon closer look I realize it's my best friend Amy Rose. She appeared to be walking with her gaze towards the ground as if she was clearly upset or bothered by something or someone. Once I got a bit closer to her and seeing that she hadn't noticed me yet, I decided to call out to her.

"Hey Ames!" After hearing her name being shouted, Amy quickly shot her head up finally snapping out of her trance. Looking up she saw me so I instantly start waving towards her with a smile. Coming closer you noticed the streams of tears flowing down her face. You quickly ran up to her.

"Amy...? What happened what's wrong?" You question her as soon as you were both face to face. Amy looks up towards your (E/c) eyes with her own green ones, her tears only intensifying. "I-I tried to make today a perfect day for Sonic b-but he said he was too busy to hang out with m-me." Amy confessed through sobs turning her face back towards the ground. You look at her with a look of sympathy. You knew just how much Sonic meant to her. Even though he didn't seem to reciprocate the same feeling towards Amy, you always helped and rooted for her.

"Aww Amy I'm so sorry..." you told her with a sad look on your face. Things like this had happened a few times in the past while knowing Amy so you knew exactly what to do in order to help. "How about we go back to your house and make you some tea and hang out to cheer you up?" you suggested with a pleading look. You really wanted to make it up to Amy since Sonic just blew her off like that. I mean who could do that to such a kind girl? Amy looked up finally meeting your eyes once again with a small smile on her face.

"You really mean it?" she asked with a hopeful tone, tears slowly coming to a stop. "Of course! I mean how could I let my best friend in the whole world suffer because of some guy." you state dragging out the words 'some guy' at the end. "Thank you (Y/n). I don't know what I'd do without you." Amy said wrapping her arms around the back of your neck hugging you. After giving in you both let go of each other and both turned to walk in the direction of her house.

~ Time Skip ~

Finally we arrived at Amy's house to which she then led me inside. Taking a few steps inside and glancing into her living room, I noticed her shelves full of Sonic pictures or other trinkets which seems to be added to since the last time I had come over to her place. Sure I might've found it to have been a bit creepy at first but hey you get used to it.

"I'll go ahead and start making tea, you rest on the couch Ames, and I'm not taking no for an answer." I command to which I hear a small "Fine." from Amy as she plopped down on her sofa looking at all of pictures of Sonic. It really hurts seeing her like this. Amy has always been such a kind and energetic person, so to see her like this truly meant that something was really making her depressed.

I continue boiling water for her tea as I'm deep in thought. After it was just about perfect I poured it into one of Amy's favorite teacups that she kept mainly for times like this, needing a bit a fancyness in the moment. I then topped it off with a tea bag and set it on the counter. After spending a few minutes in Amy's kitchen, I got the chance to finally turn around to check on her. Glancing towards the living room I see her clinging onto a stuffed doll of Sonic while a few tears rolled down her face. But before I could even say a word, a loud explosion sounded throughout the house. We quickly focus our eyes looking out the window to see Tail's work-shop, located not far from Amy's place, with a hole in the roof and smoke quickly flowing outside. In unison we both took off towards the front door in hopes that Tails would be alright by the time we got to his work-shed to check on him.

A/n: Hi again! So I'm not the best at writing so coming up with a bit more to the original story is a little difficult but I hope that you all think that it sounds good so far. Thanks and goodbye! 💕

Words: 956