Family and flights

Will POV

After Hazel, Nico's sister called and told him to get home I stayed at the table for a bit wondering if I should tell him.

I think I like Nico, but I really don't know.

I pressed the palms of my hands to my forehead staring at the half-empty tea in front of me just thinking.

{*•*}

After I got back to my apartment I went to make another tea and found a note on the fridge,

'Hey Will, I'm hanging out at Lou's today so don't worry about me... haha that was a weird though, did you ever realize that night is just one big shadow. That's a really weird thought, anyways you won't see me till late so, I don't know if this is weird.

Bye, from your favorite roommate

P.S. it's Cecil if you forgot :)'

I chuckled at his note and kept making my tea.

{*•*}

At around 8 pm Kayla, my younger sister called and told me that our entire family was coming to a reunion back home in Texas.

"Even Aunt Jane is coming so you have to!" Kayla practically yelled

"Kay, I really want to but I might not be able to get a flight," I stated a bit of disappointment in my voice.

"Are you even check-"

"Yes, I am I'm on my computer looking but they're really expensive!"

"How much because you can bring a friend and that might mak-"

"Kayla?"

"What?"

"2 tickets are 455 dollars round trip!"

"I'll give you 55."

I chuckled at her sarcasm "I'll get there I don't know how but I will."

"Alright I'll tell-"

"No!"

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"Don't tell anyone I want to surprise everyone."

She sighed "Fine, but you owe me!"

"I don't owe you anything I'm coming from all the way from LA to Texas for, a family reunion!"

"Fine."

"Talk soon Kayla."

"Yeah yeah yeah, bye."

I hung up and kept looking for cheaper flights.

A/N

I'm so sorry at how trash this is!