Chapter 7- bucky whos bucky?

I wake up with a hand around me suddenly forgetting where I was I feel a squeeze around my body. Also a leg around me.... Bucky Barnes

We were still in his room...
I turn to him and stare at him giving him small kisses, soft and small kisses.

"Mhmmm" Bucky groans in pleasure as he wakes up

"Doll...." he says as I run my hand around his body and he groans more.

I don't listen to him putting my hand further down. Just then he smirks grabbing my hands above my head.

"Doll well do this later" he says getting on me and kissing me.

"but I want it now" I say acting like a kid. Bucky smirks kissing me more. I am turned on but Bucky is probably never turned on.

"I'm going to shower wait here" he says getting up out of the bed as I see him more jocked up.

He tunes to me and lifts up his hands posing off laughing to himself.
I watch him as he grabs a towel and a speaker out of his closet.

I just then hear the water running and I hear him singing "HUNGRY EYES I FEEL THE MAGIC BETWEEN YOU AND I" he sings loud teasing me to hear his voice.

Just then when I wait an idea pops in my head. Joining Bucky...
I open the door to the bathroom slowly. A new idea comes in...
I should close the light

3
2
1
I close the door and hear him scream
"HAHAH" I laugh as he gets mad at me, he opens the curtains and I see wet water dripping off his body...

"Can I hop in?" I ask him as he nods no smirking I know he's joking.

I go in and slowly brush my body with his body and turn around grabbing the soap, I know I turned him on while brushing myself with him.

I turn around and see him staring at me. Just when I see him he turns around washing himself. "someone's embarrassed" I say laughing

"I'm not you are" he says and as I nod my head no.

Just then I hear a grunt and his hand is around my neck pushing my body to the wall of the shower.
He pushes his body to my body. Teasing me with his member.

"Who's embarrassed now?" He says looking up to me when I'm blushing looking up at him.

"Shut up fucky" I say by accident and he turns his head smirking.

"Fucky?" He says

"Yes?" I say laughing

"My names daddy you see me smiling ?" He asks and I say a low no,  with disappointment.
I saw him smiling tho

"I'm done" he says with a mood change, I hate it so much I want to leave his room and go to my room and I don't care if I am naked or people see me.

And that's what I do.

I hop off the shower "fuck you" I say with an angry tone.

"Y/n!!! Stop I was messing around" Bucky said but he couldn't  catch me.

I grab my close and shut the door,  just when I was going to my room trying to hide my body from anyone.

I run into someone....

He had this black hair, greenish eyes, Assgard clothes I knew from Thor, a mischievous grin.

I look up at him while he is looking at me, not my body, my face.

He was beautiful. Gosh gosh gosh gosh gosh I could say gosh in my head again.

Who was he ?