Chapter 2

Y/N POV

You looked at your closet in sadness as you realized you didnt have any formal wear. You didnt want to disappoint Antonio or any of the other Madrigals, so you grabbed your basket and started to walk out the door to the shops.

"Hello Y/N!" A excited Mirabel said. "Hi! What are you doing here?" You asked with concern in your voice. Before you left her parents were talking to her so you hoped nothing happened that may have made her feel sad or unwanted.

"My family is still setting up decorations for the party, so I didnt have anything to do to help." She said nervously. You remembered her telling you about a special decoration she handmade for her Abuela to surprise her, but you saw how sad her face looked so you didnt press on about it.

"I was just heading to the shops to get something to wear, do you want to come with" You said to her "I would love to, but i want to see if there is anything i can do to help Antonio and my family" You nodded as you remember yourself doing the same thing as a kid to prove yourself to your own family. You waved at her as she walked to her house

"What should I wear?" You pondered aloud looking at all the racks of clothing. "I think you should wear the f/c one." A mysterious voice said. You just back slightly as you didnt realize someone was next to you. "Oh thank you but thats to expensive for me" "I'll pay for it, only if you'd like" He said charmingly as he walked closer.

"I appreciate the offer but I dont want to owe anyone anything, especially if theyre a stranger." His smiled dropped from his face while he continued walking closer. By the time he stopped he was only inches from your face. "No, I insist" He said it in a way that made you uncomfortable but he didnt stop talking.

"You're going to the Madrigal party tonight, right?" "No, I dont like public places very much, you never know who might be there" It wasnt fully a lie but at this point you just wanted to get away. You started trying to walk away from him.

You almost exited the store before he yelled behind you "If you change you mind tell me" You were confused before he pointed at your bag and you saw a tiny peice of paper slipped into it. You opened it up and there was a number in it. His number

End. 465 words

Hi guys! Creator here, im so sorry for not updating before this. I forgot about this fanfic and im not sure if i should remake it or not but you guys can tell me in the comments if its better than before or of i should delete it :)  THE FIRST CHAPTER IS FIXED